Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Tomasz Fiszer > Reviews

Content by Tomasz Fiszer

Tomasz Fiszer "galatei"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lychee 400ml Stainless Steel Milk Frother Cappuccino Coffee Frother Double Froth Pump
Offered by Lycheer

5.0 out of 5 stars does great job of frothing the milk for a perfect cappucino ..., 1 Feb. 2016
Superb product, does great job of frothing the milk for a perfect cappucino with little to no effort.

Gaggia Baby Class Twin Coffee Machine
Gaggia Baby Class Twin Coffee Machine
Offered by oz24shopeu

1.0 out of 5 stars then things have gone really bad. The internal components started breaking up, 19 Dec. 2015
Lasted a year with moderate use of one or two coffiees every other day, then things have gone really bad. The internal components started breaking up, the paint on the front shelf was coming off, it also started leaking water to some extent and there were problems getting it to generate steam almost every other day. Now after two years of use, the paint is no more, it all came off on its own, I had to exchange two internal components myself, as the support wouldn't admit the fault, even though it was still within the warranty period. It also turns itself on randomly whenever I turn its power on, and the leaking is getting really annoying. The paint is now also coming off the base and it stinks like water from sewers.
I would not recommend buying any Gaggia even to an enemy with all the problems we had with it. I found out that all these quality issues and low level of support started happening only when Phillips bought the Gaggia company, and it's all cuts and shortcuts.

Sony SRSX77 Portable Wireless Multiroom Speaker with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Black
Offered by Co-op Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend it enough, it's fantastic., 13 Dec. 2015
Really, can't recommend it enough. It's not too big, portable, the sound quality is brilliant, and the features are a plenty. I mostly listen to instrumental music, and I wasn't disappointed with the quality presented by these speakers. The clarity and crystal clear sound with a high range of sounds is just perfect. My wife listens to all sorts of music on it, and when I hear bass I'm really surprised, that this little box can do so well. We had a bit of a trouble with it, as it started to walk on its own with a certain bassy music :D. It actually walked out of the shelf onto the floor, and, well, not a scratch. Yes it was our fault, but it only shows how well this device is built. There are almost no seams, and no openings where it could split up. There are two network interfaces, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi is WDS compatible and a pleasure to set up, just press the button and it's all working. It's worth noting, that the Wi-Fi can be Switched OFF completely via a physical switch on the back plate, so that the device can be transported via airplane safely.

As we use the Android phones and tablets, we downloaded the provided app, and although it could do with some work and stability upgrades, I can say it works very well for 99% of the time. There are occassional crashes, which will leave the spekers playing the last song until it's finished, and you can't stop it remotely, but only via buttons on the speaker, but it only happened twice in a month, so I can't complain really.

All in all, it's a brilliant device, and I'm sure I will be getting another one or two of these for other rooms.

The Christmas Workshop 480 LED Chaser Cluster String Lights, Warm White
The Christmas Workshop 480 LED Chaser Cluster String Lights, Warm White
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 13 Dec. 2015
Not exactly as advertised. Very short cable with lights, and very long empty cable. The sequencer doesn't remeber the last state. I wanted to have the static setting, not the headache inducing flash, but everytime I turn it on, it resets to random/sequence mode.
The lights themselves are warm white, bright but not super bright. I have 6 ft tree, but 480 LEDs is only enough for 1/2 of it, so I would say it's not suitable for any tree bigger than 4 ft.

Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 25 Oct. 2014
This is a miracle worker. I used it to clean my keyboard at work, and oh boy! the keyboard is as new. I absolutely love it. You can stick it hard and it will not stay on the keyboard. I used it at home to clean all sorts of hardware too, and it just works, and much better than compressed-air dusters.

Grado SR80i Prestige Series Open Backed Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pair of headphones to pair with iBasso DX50, 25 Oct. 2014
WOW, just wow. The sound quality just blew me away. I paired it with iBasso DX50, on low gain, and they play just perfectly. It's my favourite piece of hardware now. I also use AKG 550s, but Grados have a lot more power and the bass is a lot stronger. The sound can be easily heard outside, so they are not the best for listening on the go, unless you don't care. The build is very sturdy and they are surprisingly comfortable.

HooToo® 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub, 2 Smart Charging Ports (12V/5A Power Adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, VIA VL812-B2 Chipset)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, would highly recommend., 25 Oct. 2014
I was a bit sceptical about the brand, as it's barely known, but since the chipsets are quite a standard, there was not much to complain about. It sits comfortably on my desk, and works perfectly. I use charging ports to charge my tablet, players, and phone on daily basis. I had absolutely no problems with it. The other ports I use on linux and windows to connect flash drives, external disks, TrackIR, HOTAS and other ad-hoc hardware like players. I just works, and looks stylish. Highly recommended. I will probably buy another one in the near future.

Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Offered by Analogue Seduction

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 25 Oct. 2014
Fits my SR80 grado heaphones, with full cable, and iBasso DX50 player. Sturdy and good looking case.

Zhu-Zhu Furry Animal Slippers - Sheep - One size (UK 3-7)
Zhu-Zhu Furry Animal Slippers - Sheep - One size (UK 3-7)
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is very happy, 25 Oct. 2014
My wife is happy wearing them, so am I. Comfortable and warm.

Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag
Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend enough., 25 Oct. 2014
Perfect size for my EOS 550D, with a set of two additional lenses, cards, batteries, cables, and even my 7" tablet fits in there.
Really a good buy. The shape of the arm belt is perfect, and doesn't tire or cause any sores at all. The additional rain cover in the back is a great plus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4