Profile for Tomasz Fiszer > Reviews

Tomasz Fiszer "galatei"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 25 Oct. 2014
This is a miracle worker. I used it to clean my keyboard at work, and oh boy! the keyboard is as new. I absolutely love it. You can stick it hard and it will not stay on the keyboard. I used it at home to clean all sorts of hardware too, and it just works, and much better than compressed-air dusters.

Grado SR80i Prestige Series Open Backed Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pair of headphones to pair with iBasso DX50, 25 Oct. 2014
WOW, just wow. The sound quality just blew me away. I paired it with iBasso DX50, on low gain, and they play just perfectly. It's my favourite piece of hardware now. I also use AKG 550s, but Grados have a lot more power and the bass is a lot stronger. The sound can be easily heard outside, so they are not the best for listening on the go, unless you don't care. The build is very sturdy and they are surprisingly comfortable.

HooToo® 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub, 2 Smart Charging Ports (12V/5A Power Adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, VIA VL812-B2 Chipset)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, would highly recommend., 25 Oct. 2014
I was a bit sceptical about the brand, as it's barely known, but since the chipsets are quite a standard, there was not much to complain about. It sits comfortably on my desk, and works perfectly. I use charging ports to charge my tablet, players, and phone on daily basis. I had absolutely no problems with it. The other ports I use on linux and windows to connect flash drives, external disks, TrackIR, HOTAS and other ad-hoc hardware like players. I just works, and looks stylish. Highly recommended. I will probably buy another one in the near future.

Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Grado Carry Case for SR/PS500/RS1i Model Headphones
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 25 Oct. 2014
Fits my SR80 grado heaphones, with full cable, and iBasso DX50 player. Sturdy and good looking case.

Zhu-Zhu Furry Animal Slippers - Sheep - One size (UK 3-7)
Zhu-Zhu Furry Animal Slippers - Sheep - One size (UK 3-7)
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is very happy, 25 Oct. 2014
My wife is happy wearing them, so am I. Comfortable and warm.

Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag
Canon 100EG Custom Gadget Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend enough., 25 Oct. 2014
Perfect size for my EOS 550D, with a set of two additional lenses, cards, batteries, cables, and even my 7" tablet fits in there.
Really a good buy. The shape of the arm belt is perfect, and doesn't tire or cause any sores at all. The additional rain cover in the back is a great plus.

Sun
Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sun (MP3 Download)
Treasure, absolutely stunning music. Greatly original, and non-repetitive like many Epic style productions. Would so pay to go to a concert.

iBasso DX50 24/192 HiFi Audiophile Digital Audio Player with Lossless support & Wolfson DAC
Offered by Hihi Electronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Just superb product., 14 Jun. 2014
Ok, this is my first HQ player, but man, I'm stunned! By the new range of sounds I hear every time I listen to music I thought I know. I use it with AKG K550 and Grado SR80i, on low gain in both cases, and the sound is just unbelievably rich, and crystal clear. I use FLAC and MP3 formats, still trying to get many mp3s out by converting Audio CDs to FLAC. All in all great purchase.
Oh, and I had to buy two of them, one for my wife too.
The menu system is easy and good I would say. No obstacles, no unnecessary steps. A bit oversensitive touch screen, even with the protector on, so accidental clicks are happening every now and then, not a big issue though.
One Tip: In order to get album art displayed for FLAC, it is necessary to copy the art to the same folder as flac files, with the name "folder.jpg" (all lowercase - important!).
Battery lasts for at least 7-8 hours when on low gain setting. I didn't test mid-high gain, as I don't have any drivers requiring it.

beyerdynamic DX160 Portable Headphones
beyerdynamic DX160 Portable Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to iBasso DX50 player when on the Go, 14 Jun. 2014
Bought them for my wife to complement her iBasso DX50 player, and she certainly hears the difference from any other earphones she had to date. They seem to produce very good sound in the whole spectrum with a bit more emphasis on bass.
The construction is great, cables don't tangle, there's a good selection of ear tips, and the addition of a tiny carry case is a plus.
All in all, I'm happy, as my wife is very happy too :)

Duronic DM452 Solid Double Twin LCD LED Desk Mount Arm Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt -90°/+45°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and solid mount for very good price, 14 Jun. 2014
Got it for my VE247H Asus 24" monitors, and they are stable as hell. The quality seems very good, and the additional cable holders under arms, and clip for the base are great add-ons. I had to drill a hole to mount it on my desk, but it's not the product's fault, my desk had plate on the back, so it wouldn't let me mount the base correctly.
The swivel seems a little be oversensitive to me, and there's no way to adjust it, but it's not a problem at all, as the monitors don't move under any normal circumstances.
Great product, for very good price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 9:47 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4