Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Felco FEL6  Model  6 Compact  Secateurs
Felco FEL6 Model 6 Compact Secateurs

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, very sharp and easy to use - but dearer than bigger pair, 23 July 2015
Brilliant, I was trying to prune my roses with a brand new cheap pair I bought as the garden centre didn't have these, it was a painfulyy slow process having to cut twice at some. Then the Felco arrived and it was off with their heads in seconds, what a difference! Also a quick test on thicker wood and it was quick and easy. They lose 1 star because the smaller pair for ladies hands is £6 dearer, I realise they had costs setting up different equipment for this size but I still think a £6 difference for a smaller item is a bit much.
Note to other users: I had a pair years ago and didn't look after them well enough so they went blunt fairly quickly. It is well worth wiping them off with a dry cloth before closing them and putting them away and they will last for years.

All-New Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers

3.0 out of 5 stars O.K. if you don't live in a small village with low quality internet, 17 July 2015
I now have a replacement kindle and that stopped connecting to the internet by day 2 as well as the first one they sent, which I thought was faulty. I have now worked out that this kindle must require "better quality" internet than any other device, it's just more fussy than any other gadget I own. My internet is not fibre optic, I get max of 1 mb from it. But I can connect to desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, Samsung smart TV and 2 previous kindles. This one is just super fussy and appears to require better internet. It will work when I try it on a friends fibre optic but not on mine. Pity they don't say that before you buy it. The other 2 kindles in the house are connecting fine. (yes I have tried all troubleshooting, I'm not daft, it is simply showing "no internet found" on it see photo.). It lets me set it up but then loses it again, none of my other devices do this.
The final rub was their "free" return which is only via a collect point, which again because I live in a small village is 12 miles through windy village roads, cheaper to post it than waste the time and money driving, so it was not free. Now I have discovered my internet is just not good enough I have to pay to send the replacement back as well. I know some people simply won't believe this, but look above at the other devices I have, including 2 other kindles (original and Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display) - I can get all of these to work so I'm not a complete idiot!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2015 12:11 PM BST

Hollow Earth
Hollow Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great read. Fantasy adventure that is a bit different, 9 July 2015
This review is from: Hollow Earth (Kindle Edition)
Really great read. Fantasy adventure that is a bit different, a new and unusual idea. I don't think agree with some other reviewers that you have to be a teenager to enjoy it, I haven't been a teenager for many years sadly!
I think it's a shame it didn't finish and that 2 other books have been written but this is the only way the authors can make money, it is a system we have all encouraged by wanting the first book cheap or free.

The Bone Quill (Hollow Earth Book 2)
The Bone Quill (Hollow Earth Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one, 9 July 2015
I really enjoyed the first one, good to read something other than crime novels, it was a bit different and held your interest. However this is not as good as the first one and I won't be buying book 3 as I think the autor has run out of steam.

A Single To Filey: A DCI Tony Forward Novel
A Single To Filey: A DCI Tony Forward Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather slow and a little boring, 9 July 2015
If you haven't read any books before or seen any T.V series about how a police station and forensic work you might find this interesting. I found it tried to be too realistic by giving us pages of detail which I just found boring. I didn't warm to any of the characters and din't really care what happened to them.

UHU 38106 All Purpose Adhesive - 125ml Tube
UHU 38106 All Purpose Adhesive - 125ml Tube
Offered by GLUES'N'HARDWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfectly - good value, large tube, 9 July 2015
Brilliant, I bought for gluing paper onto some little boxes and it worked brilliantly. Large tube as other customers have said - 10 times bigger than superglue for example so if you don't need whatever that does that this doesn't (if anything, I don't know) then this is much better value.

Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Travel Wheely Suitcase Wheeled Bags Plum 55CM/ Black 50CM
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price they are marvellous and do the job, 2 July 2015
For the price they are marvellous, yes they do fall over if you try to stand them up and don't balance them against something as the wheels are small. However my better designed & much more expensive case won't fit in Ryan air's luggage allowance as the wheels make it too big so this really cannot be avoided if you want this size without loosing half the space to wheels. They pull very easily which is actually far more important as you end up walking for miles at airports. Overall for the price you really can't fault them.

NEOGLORY GORGEOUS PURPLE ZIRCON SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL TEAR DROP EARRINGS IDEAL CHRISTMAS/BRIDAL/GIFT TV32

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, stunning purple stones, 14 Jun. 2015
Brilliant for the price, stunning purple stones

Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 80 Can
Phostrogen All Purpose Plant Food 80 Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective plant food., 14 Jun. 2015
Cheap and effective plant food, I've been using it for years and it has all the necessary ingredients.

Wireless Keyboard K350 for Business UK layout
Wireless Keyboard K350 for Business UK layout

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to use but unreliable, 14 Jun. 2015
Excellent to use especially if you have R.S.I. but breaks down really easily, this is my second one and already some keys are sticking and it's less than a year old. Every so often it stops works entirely and I have to restart the computer to get it back again (even when battery fine and troubleshooting says it's working fine).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13