Profile for Beach girl > Reviews

Content by Beach girl

Beach girl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bosch Power Silence Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars quiet and efficient, 27 Mar 2014
Does what it says, is very quiet for a vacuum and works better than my much more expensive Dyson (the noise of which was driving me mad)

DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - RED - SIZE 3
DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - RED - SIZE 3
Offered by Dogmatic (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars well made but didn't stop my dog pulling at all, 27 Mar 2014
I already had a halti which stops my dog actually escaping but doesn't stop her pulling. A friend of mine bought this for his Malamute/Shepard cross and it worked perfectly. So I bought one for my Malamute, she's about the same size and temperament, but sadly it didn't stop her at all and works no differently than the halti. However it is much stronger and will last longer than the halti where the catches break after a year or so, it's easier to get on and off as well.

Mini size 200AV Homeplug - single unit
Mini size 200AV Homeplug - single unit
Offered by PixelHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars plug and play worked first time, 27 Mar 2014
I already had two of these and wanted a third for my new smart TV. I was worried whether I could set it up on my own but I plugged it in and it found itself straight away without me doing anything, brilliant!

Ghost Mate (Soul Mate - Book Three)
Ghost Mate (Soul Mate - Book Three)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 26 Mar 2014
Love this series, it has a bit of everything and is easy to read, I really like all the characters and they are realistic.

LenliTibetan10009 Tibetan Silver hand chain bracelet Bangle Jewellery sterling silver quality jewel
Offered by Wang Hong Xiao

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SILVER, CHEAP BASE METAL, 29 Nov 2013
This is not "sterling" as advertised, it is base metal. It is being sold illegally as silver, you are being conned if you buy this as silver

Silver Dolphin Charms Anklet/Ankle Bracelet
Silver Dolphin Charms Anklet/Ankle Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT REAL SILVER - only plated and that's worn off, 16 Nov 2013
This is silver plate and the plate had already worn off 2 dolphins when I received it.It also fell in 2 pieces as I unpacked it.

SWT Silver Open Heart Pendant Chain Necklace with Gift Bag --- Ideal Gift for Birthdays / Christmas / Wedding
Offered by Tcity

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SILVER, awful base metal (steel colour) & badly made, 2 Nov 2013
If I found this in a Christmas cracker I would throw it away, I wouldn't even give it to a child, complete waste of money and sold illegally as Silver. It's also badly made and lumpy.

Silver Cross Earrings Large Dangle
Silver Cross Earrings Large Dangle

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware NOT SILVER, 1 Nov 2013
These are not real silver, they are clearly a base metal, it is not possible to sell silver at this price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 5:17 AM GMT

LenliTibetan10028 Tibetan Silver hand chain bracelet Bangle Jewellery sterling silver quality jewel
Offered by Wang Hong Xiao

1.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan silver is not sterling silver (hardly any silver), 30 Oct 2013
This may be a pretty item but has very little silver in it - quote from wikipedia: Tibetan silver is used primarily in jewelry components, and is similar to pewter - an alloy of copper, and sometimes tin or nickel, with a SMALL percentage of pure silver.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars children's size - tiny - would not fit women or girlfriend, 30 Oct 2013
This is sold under the toys section but when you view it you would have no idea it is only a "toy" especially as it states "best gift for women girlfriend". I also doubt there is any platinum plate on it at this price unless it's so thin it would wear off the first day

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9