Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

LED Display Car Reverse Buzzer Backup Radar with 4 Parking Sensors
LED Display Car Reverse Buzzer Backup Radar with 4 Parking Sensors
Offered by MIDITECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Reverse Parking Sensors, 18 Mar. 2012
I completely agree with the other review from P.G.

The instructions are not very clear but fortunately there is not much needed to install the sensors.
My only "gripe" is that the power leads are very small and fragile/brittle (soldering them is definitively the best option).

Other than that the quality of the kit is good (especially for the price).

SEIKO WATCH MEN BLUE AUTOMATIC
SEIKO WATCH MEN BLUE AUTOMATIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Seiko SNZF13K1, 7 July 2011
This is my 3rd Seiko and my 1st automatic watch.
It is part of the "5 serie" that Seiko brands as the "value for money" line-up. The 5 stands for the 5 qualities that watches in this line-up should have: Shock proof, Water proof, Affordable, Date display, Time display.
It is build on the 7S38b movement (a 23 jewel movement which is a minor evolution of the 7s26 movement). This is an entry level movement but quite reliable I am told.
I probably got very lucky with my watch as it only drifts by 30 secs per week i.e. approx 5sec/day which is better than the up to 10 to 15 secs of veriation per day such a movement may give.
I like the watch. It looks like a true diver watch and the lume quality is excellent.
It is however NOT a true diver (only 100 meter water resistance and no strap extension capability to wear over a wet suit). The glass is also hardex and not a saphire (but this is to be expected at that price point). The Bezel movement is smooth and as the glass sits slightly below the bezel, it should be more protected against scratches.
It is a big watch and a heavy one (the heaviest I have - my other watches are made of titanium and there is a real and noticeable difference). If you have small/medium writsts, it may be a good idea to try to see the watch in a shop before buying it.
I do like the see-through case at the back but this should not be a key decision factor: The novelty of being able to look at the movement wears out fast and the 7s36 is not a very pretty movement being undecorated.
Overall, I am pleased with the purchase: it feels solid, wel built and elegant enough to wear every day.