Profile for kej > Reviews

Swish Excelsior Opulent Glass Beaded Tasseled Curtain Tie Back, Rust
Swish Excelsior Opulent Glass Beaded Tasseled Curtain Tie Back, Rust
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Glamour to Curtains, 31 Dec. 2015
Added a touch of glamour to our curtains, I found the choice of tie backs limited in stores. Would definitely spend a bit more to get that extra quality.

It's Not Me, It's You
It's Not Me, It's You
by Mhairi McFarlane

4.0 out of 5 stars Book was good fun and I would try another by Mhairi McFarlane, 11 Aug. 2015
This review is from: It's Not Me, It's You (Paperback)
I bought this book for holiday reading, not being familiar with the author. Book was good fun and I would try another by Mhairi McFarlane. Lighthearted and did the trick.

The Women in His Life
The Women in His Life
by Barbara Taylor Bradford

4.0 out of 5 stars good holiday read, 4 April 2013
This review is from: The Women in His Life (Paperback)
This book did grow on me, the paperback looked really dated and I did wonder what I had ordered. I am a
Barbara Taylor Bradford fan and found this very easy reading.

Sloggi Light Wired Half Cup Padded Women's Bra Black 36B
Sloggi Light Wired Half Cup Padded Women's Bra Black 36B

4.0 out of 5 stars second sloggi, 14 Jan. 2013
My second sloggi bra as I was happy with the first purchase. Slightly less supportive than the original bra but still very good.

On the Radio: Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2
On the Radio: Greatest Hits Volumes 1 & 2
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Donna Summer at best, 5 Jan. 2013
I looked at the Donna Summer options and remembered I once had this compilation on cassette. On purchasing this cd I was in my element, it was like being in my youth back in the late 70's. The tracks are amazing and it was disco heaven. Would highly recommend this cd to any one who wants a good Donna Summer collection.One of the best I have purchased in a while.

The Very Best of The O'Jays
The Very Best of The O'Jays

5.0 out of 5 stars OJAYS OMG, 12 Feb. 2012
What an amazing, feel good album.It was definately a journey down memory lane to the 70's.
This music would put anyone in a great mood its upbeat, happy and I loved it. Would thoroughly recommend!