Profile for Janey Noble > Reviews

Content by Janey Noble

Janey Noble (Oxfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Johnson's Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Wash 150ml
Johnson's Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Wash 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product I have used it for years and ..., 8 May 2015
I love this product I have used it for years and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without the tight feeling left by many products.

IP66 Black Weatherproof Outdoor / External Junction Box Complete With Connector
IP66 Black Weatherproof Outdoor / External Junction Box Complete With Connector
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars These boxes are very nicely made and far superior to anything bought in the ..., 8 May 2015
These boxes are very nicely made and far superior to anything bought in the many DIY shops or electrical suppliers. Well designed and good quality.

SockShop Colours Single Cotton Rich Socks - 6-11 Mens - Cyber Yellow
SockShop Colours Single Cotton Rich Socks - 6-11 Mens - Cyber Yellow
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2015
Nice bright socks to go with my husbands summer trousers. Sock Shop products always good value in my experience.

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking story, 5 May 2015
A rather sad but ultimately uplifting book. I felt sad for both James and Lydia but especially James, there are many stories about those awful orphanages, all the worse for being true, but this book doesn't revel in the horrors just tells the facts. A hard early life has scarred many people and although this book is fictional it could just as easily be true.

I can thoroughly recommend this book.

Stardust
Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Faerie storm, 2 May 2015
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this sweet little story. I have been meaning to read some Neil Gaiman ever since I found out he had collaborated with Terry Pratchett whose books I love . I shall certainly read more NG now.

The Little Old Lady Who Struck Lucky Again!
The Little Old Lady Who Struck Lucky Again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought if you are of pensionable age, 28 April 2015
I love this book, it's so full of amazing plots and schemes but also never forgets they are all elderly - I wish I had their energy!!

The Mermaid's Sister
The Mermaid's Sister

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely faerie story, 23 April 2015
I enjoyed this book even though I am now 70!!! I bought merely because my maiden name was Noble - what a lucky chance.uk

Daily Life in Victorian London : An Extraordinary Anthology (Victorian London Ebooks Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars My we have progressed, 21 April 2015
An extremely interesting collection of articles, letters etc on life in London in days gone by. Sometimes astonishing in its awfulness but nevertheless riveting reading. An excellent book.

VonShef - Digital Cooking Probe Thermometer for Food, Meat, BBQ, Turkey
VonShef - Digital Cooking Probe Thermometer for Food, Meat, BBQ, Turkey
Offered by Domu UK

5.0 out of 5 stars but this one works immediately and so easily, very impressive, 30 Mar. 2015
I have had several thermometers with various results, but this one works immediately and so easily, very impressive.

Her Ladyship's Girl: A Maid's Life in London
Her Ladyship's Girl: A Maid's Life in London

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah Anwyn what a life!!, 26 Mar. 2015
I love this book but it's very sad reading about those poor girls who had to go into service, a lot of them were very badly treated. Anwyn was fortunate to be born with a bit of nous although her choice in men was poor!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16