Profile for Babylove007 > Reviews

Babylove007

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Benny® nasal aspirator
Benny® nasal aspirator
Offered by Nobu Trading Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 14 Oct 2013
I bought this for my cousin as a gift. She was very sceptical about the product but I told her that I had the Baby-Vac, which was not avaialble when I wanted to buy one for her so I bought this brand instead. She is now so happy with this gift and it does exactly what it says. She was nervous at first but baby and her are doing well using this product. You cannot go wrong with this.

Wireless Weather Station Barometer Windmeter Model ELECSA 6972
Wireless Weather Station Barometer Windmeter Model ELECSA 6972

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 14 Oct 2013
It took us a while to figure out how to work the weather station but once you figure it out it is so easy to understand and set up. When setting up the weather station make sure you get the barometric pressure and all other data together so that you can ensure you can imput the data as soon as you are prompted to do so. If you stop for too long you will have to go back tothe beginning and start all over again. My daughters love the fact that they can see exactly what's happening with the weather without having to switch on the telly or log onto the internet. It is very convenient for us as a family and helps us plan ahead for when the weather it good. You need to understand that the weather diagram depicted on the weather station will initially be what the weather is on the day you set the weather station up but after it sets itself it will show you what is forecasted based on the barometric readings etc. This was a good buy for our first weather station and for our requirements. Would recommend this to anyone that wants to buy a first time weather station.

York 2, 3 and 4kg Vinyl Kettlebell Weight Set
York 2, 3 and 4kg Vinyl Kettlebell Weight Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!, 14 Oct 2013
I am building up my own gym at home and I am very impressed with the York kettlebells. It is so much friendly on the hands in comparison to the metal kettlebells.

72 Woven Sew in School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels, SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy does it., 14 Oct 2013
It is so much easier and neater to have these labels. My daughter can clearly see what clothes and items belong to her and she loves the fact that her favourite animal is featured on her name label. Cannot go wrong with this company and the price you pay is worth every penny. Will definitely use them when my other daughter starts school as well and will deinitely recommend them.

RIP:60 - 60 DAY TOTAL BODY SUSPENSION TRAINER WITH DVDS
RIP:60 - 60 DAY TOTAL BODY SUSPENSION TRAINER WITH DVDS

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 14 Oct 2013
I have just started using the suspension trainer and dvd's. I am only on day 4 and I can already feel a difference in my body. This is not a product or programme that is a novice when it comes to exercise as you would need to know how to ensure you are in the correct stance while doing the various movements, thus preventing unnecessary strain and stress on your body and ultimately ensuring you do not hurt yourself. If you are interested in purchasing this product and you are a novice to exercise, especially with suspension trainers I would recommend you get someone to show you the correct stances before you carry on. I am looking forward to day 60 and the bonus dvd's. I know that once I have seen through the 60 days I will continue to use the suspension trainers and incoroporate it with my everyday workouts. Love it!!!

Puma - Tazon 5 Trainer Trainers Men - UK 10 - White Black
Puma - Tazon 5 Trainer Trainers Men - UK 10 - White Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!!!, 14 Oct 2013
Bought this as a gift for my husband. He absolutely loves it. He says that it is super light and the cushioning throughout the she is great. He finds the support while working out great and does not add any additional stress to his feet. Would definitely recommend this.

Belts4me New Mens Italian Smooth Leather Belts Black, Brown, Tan. - M 34"-36" - Tan
Offered by Belts4me

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 14 Oct 2013
My hubby was looking for a leather belt to go with one of his everyday work suits. He did not want anything over the top and he is happy with the product. It does the job and you cannot go very wrong with paying the price that they have on offer. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ronhill Men's Advance 7 Inch Running Short - All Black, Medium
Ronhill Men's Advance 7 Inch Running Short - All Black, Medium
Offered by Runners Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Oct 2013
Bought this for my husband. He absolutely loves it. It is super light and does exactly what it says...keeps his dry while he is working out.

Hi-Tec Women's Squash Classic White/Violet Court Trainer C002139/011/01 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US
Offered by Eastern Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 Oct 2013
It was a good buy for what I do. I only play squash once a week and it does the job. It is a bit hard around the ankle area but once it is worn through it is worth the money you paid for it. Not a bad buy for the price.

Faux Leather Diamond Diamonte Diamante Headboard With Struts Available in All Sizes and Colours (White Faux Leather, 4FT Small Double)
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of pizzaz!!!, 24 Aug 2013
This is nothing over the top but it sure does give the room a clean line finish with a touch of elegance. My little girl loves the diamante detail in her headboard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3