Profile for Silky Imaan > Reviews

5-WAY Scart Splitter, Black
5-WAY Scart Splitter, Black
Offered by Eden Falls Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars The product sucks, 8 Sept. 2011
My God d worse product I ever purchased it didn't do what it was meant to do. If u plug in more than one scart at a time it completely distorts d pictures on ur tv which means u have to keep removing one scart for another which defits d purpose of a multiway scart led. U r better of buying one of those ones with a switch botton that allows u switch btw scart although pricier but definitely worth it..

LEGO DUPLO 5506: Large Brick Box
LEGO DUPLO 5506: Large Brick Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good toy, 8 Sept. 2011
I got this for my 30 months old son and he absolutely loves it. He has played with it every single day since we got which is a first for him considering he gets bored with any new toy (that isn't a car)after d first couple of days. Not really being into car playing myself this is an activity I enjoying doing with him and the coloured bricks has improved his knowledge of colours. Also because of the storage box it makes it easier to get him to tidy up d bricks after use. Overall I think its one of the best indoor toys we have gotten him yet since it keeps him highly occupied.