Profile for Dr. Allan Harris > Reviews

Content by Dr. Allan Harris

Dr. Allan Harris "Allan Harris" (York, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Freak of Nature (IFICS Book 1)
Freak of Nature (IFICS Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and entertaining but some of the characters ..., 6 Mar. 2015
Really teenage fiction, easy to read and entertaining but some of the characters were not very believable.

Fractured Innocence (IFICS Book 2)
Fractured Innocence (IFICS Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars easy reading, good stuff to read before you sleep ..., 6 Mar. 2015
OK, similar to the first book, easy reading, good stuff to read before you sleep but the style wasn't to my taste and I don't know if I'll bother with the third book. However as the first was free with Bookbub I can hardly complain!

Drobo DR04DD30 4-Bay FireWire 800/USB 2.0 DAS Enclosure
Drobo DR04DD30 4-Bay FireWire 800/USB 2.0 DAS Enclosure

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Mar. 2015
The online help isn't very helpful and at present this device is not reliable.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems with Drobo recognising it., 8 Jan. 2014
When I popped this into the Drobo drive it only registered it as 3Tb and I am wondering if this is correct or a problem with the Drobo software, which I have not yet resolved.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 3:00 PM GMT

HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 12 Oct. 2013
The cable was ordered one day, arrived the next and was in use for a critical AV show the next day and it worked perfectly, so what more is there to say!

To The Stars (The Harry Irons Trilogy Book 1)
To The Stars (The Harry Irons Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 7 Oct. 2013
Easy read, a little unsatisfying. I couldn't really get involved with the characters. I shall read part 2 to see how it ends.

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely entertaining, 15 Sept. 2013
We really do abuse our trust in the ambulance service and this man points out the wide variety of work they do in difficult and sometimes dangerous circumstances. Easy read and hugely entertaining.

Elysium. Part One.
Elysium. Part One.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but It was not what I imagined., 15 Sept. 2013
I imagined that this might have something to do with the film, which I still haven't seen. It is apocalyptic but in a rural rather than a more heavily SF setting, with dark overtones. I am still reading it so will have to read part 2 to make a firm decision.

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Telling it like it is., 15 Sept. 2013
I was a GP for 31 years in the UK and two years overseas and this man tells it like it is, I could relate to so much in his book. Should be required reading for all new medical trainees.

Seagate Expansion 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive and quiet, 23 Aug. 2013
It sits there on my desk, gently humming and soaking up data by the USB3 connection. A very neat unit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3