Profile for Jems > Reviews

Content by Jems

Jems (Aberdeen)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Set of Three Floral Ted Baker Laundry and Lingerie Bags in Zip Pouch by Wild and Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Ted!, 9 Dec. 2014
I purchased these for my sister and was delighted to find they are even more beautiful that they look in the images. The material and design is really special and they make a brilliant present for a Ted Baker obsessed girl ... indeed for any girl who travels. My colleague at work loved them so much she bought them as a gift for her friend too. Useful and very pretty! Something for every girl on the go!

Large Jotter Thoughts and Doodles
Large Jotter Thoughts and Doodles
Offered by addedpeppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun jotter!, 9 Dec. 2014
Fun and perfect for a Dad who loves to write stuff down before doing anything.

UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Orchid
UE BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and fun!, 9 Dec. 2014
Colorful, portable, easy to set up and amazing sound quality! At £99 in the sale this is a total bargain!! Bought for a gift but kept for myself. I can't wait to take this on vacation and have great quality music with me on my travels. The potential for use in endless with this beautiful beast.

Frame Company 14 x 11-inch Wooden Picture Photo Frames, Black
Frame Company 14 x 11-inch Wooden Picture Photo Frames, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but if I shopped around I could have ..., 22 Oct. 2014
Frame came with slight damage and no attachments to allow hanging. Good price but if I shopped around I could have likely found something better.

X
X

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: X (Audio CD)
Amazing album! Amazing live! Amazing Ed!

Balcony Shirts 'Choose Your Weapon' Mens T Shirt - Brown - XL
Balcony Shirts 'Choose Your Weapon' Mens T Shirt - Brown - XL
Offered by Balcony Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T!, 22 Oct. 2014
Got this for my boyfriends Dad for Christmas and just know he will love it! The brown colour makes a really nice change from black.

Stuart Gardiner The Tea Towel Kitchen Cookware and Serveware
Stuart Gardiner The Tea Towel Kitchen Cookware and Serveware

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Lovely :)

Fly London Women's Dory Light Grey/Black/Lilla Ankle Strap P142573003 6 UK
Fly London Women's Dory Light Grey/Black/Lilla Ankle Strap P142573003 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Fly Sandals, 29 Nov. 2013
I love Fly Sandals as they are always so comfy with a low heel. These are slightly more delicate than many Fly sandals and will look great with skirts or jeans. Lovely colours and very comfy. I am a UK 6 and the UK 6 fit was perfect.

EAST OF INDIA PORCELAIN HANGING BIRD - FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
EAST OF INDIA PORCELAIN HANGING BIRD - FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
Offered by RSQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bird, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my niece who is about to sit her high school exams. It is very delicate and really beautiful, a change from the wooden and metal hanging birds / owls I have seen everywhere of late.

Dora Designs - Jack Rabbit - The Traditional Range - Doorstop & Draught Excluder
Offered by Beau Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and does it's job!, 29 Nov. 2013
I wanted a draught excluder for my front door and have found that many are too short. Jack Rabbit however was a much longer length and does his job happily. Lovely material and design. I sit him in the corner of my door as the draught comes in where the door closes and his whole body blocks the draught. Wonderful item!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3