Profile for Helen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
A PIECE OF CAKE
A PIECE OF CAKE

1.0 out of 5 stars do not bother, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A PIECE OF CAKE (Kindle Edition)
99p for a two minute read. shocking. i cannot believe i was charged for this rubbish .. not even a story. do not waste your money.

Baskerville Ultra Muzzle Size 3
Baskerville Ultra Muzzle Size 3

1.0 out of 5 stars Have used it tonight to stop my bird crazy dog getting birds and it worked well but am not happy with the colour at all, 8 Sept. 2014
Baby blue? ??? The picture is black but i received a baby blue colour. Eugh. I will go out a purchase a suitable colour. Have used it tonight to stop my bird crazy dog getting birds and it worked well but am not happy with the colour at all. I felt embarrassed to be seen with this color.

Pavers Smart Court with Comfort Padded Insole 146 534 - Black Size 6 UK
Pavers Smart Court with Comfort Padded Insole 146 534 - Black Size 6 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong fit, have to pay for returns, 17 Aug. 2014
I ordered a size 6, I am usually a 5 and a half. The shoes arrived (nice looking shoe) but were really tight and too small in the length. I was surprised as I have never found a 6 to be too small. When I went to return the shoe to Pavers, I realised I would have to pay a postage fee, which I was really not happy about. The postage label and posting was free, but Pavers deduct a postage fee from the refund, so in addition to my original post and packing, the shoes that were too small ended up costing me over £5! I reordered the shoe directly from pavers, in a 7. They fit fine, but after walking around the house for ten minutes in them, when I took them off, the lining came away from the shoe, I returned them.

Carb Cycling: Weight Loss has Never Been Easier! Cycle Carbs to Melt Away Stubborn Fat (Carb Cycling Diet - The Secrets Behind the Diet Everyone is Talking About)

2.0 out of 5 stars i know what carb cycling is .. that is all!!, 3 Aug. 2014
multiply your body weight by .... this is used a lot to calculate daily requirements of food groups ... weight in pounds, kilos, stones or ounces?? bit difficult to make the calculation. drones on uninrerestingly. basically divide up your days into high middle and low carb. does not give ideas to ratio etc. sp errors and inconsistency with some hopping all over the place!

Low Carb Sweets - Sooth Your Sweet Tooth With Delicious Low Carb Sweets That Promote Weight Loss (low carb diet, ketogenic diet, low carb, keto Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars if your low carb plan includes sugar????, 3 Aug. 2014
first book i have ever written a review about .... the recipes call for sugar, flour, banana, apple juice, low fat oreo cookies ... need i go on????

Stitch 'n Bitch Handbook: Instructions, Patterns, and Advice for a New Generation of Knitters
by Debbie Stoller

3.0 out of 5 stars If you are a beginner?, 25 May 2013
My daughter had and loved the Stitch n Bitch crochet book so I thought that the knitting book may be good for me. I didn't like the style of writing nor did I learn from the book as an okay knitter to start with. However .... I do think there is a good market for this book, perhaps a younger novice would gain more from it.

Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
by Debbie Stoller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great starter!, 25 May 2013
My daughter taught herself to crochet at the age of 14 using this book and has since bought this as a gift for someone else. She is now quite proficient at crochet so tends not to use the book any more, but it was a book definitely aimed at the younger generation.

Portal 2 (Xbox 360)
Portal 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous game, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Portal 2 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I am not a gamer, but bought this for my husband and 11 year old, they played and played it until the game was complete and both thoroughly enjoyed it. Not violent or scary, but entertaining for my hubbie to enjoy on his level aswell as my child.

Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - White
Sony Fashion DJ Style Headphones - White
Offered by mmnshop73

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 25 May 2013
Bought these for my daughter 5 months ago, excellent sound, very comfortable fit, and even though she is only 12, they are still going strong after daily use, used with laptop, games and ipod so a great all rounder. I would recommend these to anybody wanted this style of headphone.

Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004]
Friends - Season 1-10 Complete Collection (15th Anniversary) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 25 May 2013
The purchase of this item, at an extremely good price, awarded me the title of 'Best Mum in the Whole Wide World'. My 12 year old plays these discs every night in her room, even months later! Great price Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8