Profile for Ronnie D > Reviews

Content by Ronnie D

Ronnie D (Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2
Brand New Adidas F50 Tunit Stud Key Wrench Remover in Box. Use for Hard, Soft & Firm Ground. Colour: Gold
Offered by Isabel London

4.0 out of 5 stars Found at last - an Adidas tool to fit Adidas rugby boots metal studs, 18 Jan. 2016
We forgot to tighten studs in new Adidas rugby boots so a couple of the studs fell out on their first outing. As we found out to our cost, a standard tool is too big for Adidas studs and an Adidas tool is necessary. Local shops did not stock this, nor could we get it on line from the Adidas store. At the time I ordered this from Amazon I was not sure it would be the right size for the Adidas rugby boots we had, but fortunately it is perfect. It is a bit pricey for a tool to tighten studs, but at least the boots are functional again. I can confirm that it fits the studs that come in a pack of 12 pieces: 4 x 17 mm and 8 x 14 mm. Ref L06111. Titled 11PRO / F50 / PREDATOR / XTRX SG Studs.

Hagerty Silver Clean - make your silver and silver-plated jewellery look good as new with this silver bath!
Offered by Supermodel Hair

1.0 out of 5 stars Suspected of causing cancer and damaging fertility and the unborn child . . ., 18 Jan. 2016
If you read the warnings on this product I doubt that you would want to have this in your home of use it. It states: "Warning. Suspected of causing cancer. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child" plus relatively less frightening warnings such as keep it out of reach of children and wear protective gloves. I don't care if it works perfectly, I will not buy it again. I wonder how many people are using this silver cleaner without having noticed and read the small print.

iPhone 4 4S Strong ArmBand Case Cover For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie Phone With Your Arm - by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit big . . ., 14 Jan. 2014
Great price, and the 'phone can still be used through the plastic covering, but for a petite female it is quite big and difficult to secure for jogging. Additional layers in the winter sort this, but I am not sure what we will do in the summer! However, for the price, and delivery service, no serious complaints.

New Designer iPhone4 4g 4S Cath Kidston Case Cover
New Designer iPhone4 4g 4S Cath Kidston Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this!, 14 Jan. 2014
This was a present for my daughter. It provides good protection and 3 weeks on there are no signs of it becoming tatty as mentioned in another review. The colour is darker than it looks in the picture, but it is a very attractive design. There have been lots of complementary comments about it, and for this price, for a Cath Kidston iPhone cover, I would highly recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars According to the footballer in the family, these are a strange shape!, 14 Jan. 2014
These "flexplate" shin pads do not curve around the shins in the way that most shin pads do. Neither the velcro fastening, nor football socks cure this, so they look a flat shape even underneath football socks! However, my son says he doesn't notice when he is playing, and I think the level of protection is probably as good as it should be, as is the ankle support, so all in all not bad for the price (and the delivery as quick).

100 POWDERED VINYL DISPOSABLE GLOVES WORK GARAGE MEDICAL EXAMINATION CLEAR (CLEAR, MEDIUM)
Offered by Buy a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fit for purpose . . ., 16 Nov. 2013
I would prefer to have a box of 100 disposable gloves rather than more robust re-usable gloves. These are absolutely fine for my requirements - domestic use, cleaning etc yawn, yawn! I bought the medium size which are fine (probably ideal for a glove size 7 - if anyone knows their glove size anymore???). The gloves are not going to get damaged in the post, and delivery was in accordance with expected delivery dates, so no complaints at all - I think these gloves are a good buy!

White Dot Print Faux Leather Coated Metal Eyeglasses Case Box Blue
White Dot Print Faux Leather Coated Metal Eyeglasses Case Box Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the name of your opticians!, 16 Nov. 2013
If you like polka-dots you will like this case. I got fed up with the cases for glasses that are provided free from the opticians and which broke anyway, so although nothing special, this was a welcome change. The case is easy to spot in my bag or wherever - no pun intended!

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Virunga

5.0 out of 5 stars What all dentists seem to recommend . . ., 16 Nov. 2013
I used to think that a battery operated tooth-brush did the same thing as an electric tooth-brush, but no it doesn't! this toothbrush is great, and the 2 minute timer is an excellent way to get children (and adults!) into good habits. I have no interest or connection with Oral-B, but another recent revelation has been that if you want to get the best out of this toothbrush, do buy Oral-B toothpaste: it is very expensive compared with other brands, but using it with this toothbrushh produces a result that is significantly better - try it!

Kit-form 3-Drawer Wide Chest, Walnut
Kit-form 3-Drawer Wide Chest, Walnut

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality!, 16 Nov. 2013
I ordered two of these chest of drawers as a pair. I recognise that this is a reasonably priced product, but the quality is so poor that the chest looked tatty and chipped by the time the flat-pack had been assembled. By then, it was not possible to return it, although the pair to this was returned to Amazon for a refund.

Canon CLI 521C - Ink tank - 1 x cyan
Canon CLI 521C - Ink tank - 1 x cyan
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

4.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Canon product, 16 Nov. 2013
I have stuck with Canon products having been disatisfied with cheaper alternatives in the past. I would have given 5 stars for the product which does what it is intended to do perfectly, except I think ink cartridges for all brands are ridiculously expensive for what they are. Isn't there a commission or council who can investigate printer ink prices with a view to consumers getting a better deal?

Page: 1 | 2