Profile for Linda G > Reviews

3 a.m.
3 a.m.
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Well!!!, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: 3 a.m. (Kindle Edition)
That was a different sort of story quirky but I liked it , I shall certainly read some more of his.

Billionaire's Secret (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Chatsfield - Book 4)
Billionaire's Secret (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Chatsfield - Book 4)
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh no!!, 5 Jun 2014
This started out really well then just seemed lose its way ,and I must admit that I skimmed the last part of the book as it just did nothing for me

Ravelli's Defiant Bride (Mills & Boon Modern) (The Legacies of Powerful Men - Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad !!, 3 Jun 2014
When I read the forward for this book I thought (YES) but really I should not have put my expectations so high it's an ok read but it did not give me anything else, but try it we are all different.

One Night to Risk it All (Mills & Boon Modern)
One Night to Risk it All (Mills & Boon Modern)

1.0 out of 5 stars Trying, 1 Jun 2014
It's a very disjointed story full of fits and starts which is very hard if you want to keep any sort of insight on the story, save your money.

A Clash with Cannavaro (Mills & Boon Modern)
A Clash with Cannavaro (Mills & Boon Modern)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mm, 1 Jun 2014
Sorry but I do not like this book nothing I can put my finger on but it just feels wrong she is a push over and he is to full of him self , sorry but that's my view , it might not be yours but then we are all different.

Exquisite Revenge (Mills & Boon Modern)
Exquisite Revenge (Mills & Boon Modern)
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2014
Loved from start to finish fantastic characters just read it and enjoy,never mind the house work that can wait another day.

Lovers not Friends (Mills & Boon Modern)
Lovers not Friends (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 31 May 2014
Nice story easy to read a good twist to it even though you know what's going to happen but a good story to pass the time.

Secrets of a Ruthless Tycoon (Mills & Boon Modern)
Secrets of a Ruthless Tycoon (Mills & Boon Modern)

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 31 May 2014
What a lot of words lots and lots of them way to many to explain a past a present or a future, it took me four attempts to get to the end .

Gambling with the Crown (Mills & Boon Modern) (Heirs to the Throne of Kyr - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 31 May 2014
Waited a long time for another really good story from this writer and she has delivered it with this one , I was with it right from the start until the very last word ,perfect.

The Only Woman to Defy Him (Mills & Boon Modern) (Alpha heroes meet their match)

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh, 31 May 2014
Sorry but I did not like this book , I just could not get anything thing from it all the characters are so unbelievable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20