ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

astonish grime blast upvc cream 500ml
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonish does it again, 8 April 2013
After this winter our windows were grey with dirt. I'd tried washing with soapy water but it didn't make the slightest difference.
I picked Astonish as I've used their products in the house before and been really happy with their ability to save on elbow grease.
I used about a quarter of the bottle to clean a large bay window but it works really well, I have white windows again.

Tip: I found using it while the window was in the shade to be easier than when it's in direct sunlight. The glare of reflected sunlight on cleaned areas can make it difficult to see small areas that still need cleaning.

OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
Offered by home_essentials
Price: 10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 8 April 2013
I only wanted to be able to open cans easily, yet it seems that most can openers on the market aren't up to the job and make a drama out of the simple task of removing the top of a tin. This never used to be the case, there was a time when whichever can opener was used, it just worked.
Thankfully that's the case here, it opens cans so easily that I can forget about how well it's doing the job.

Case-Mate Barely There Case for Sony Xperia S - Black
Case-Mate Barely There Case for Sony Xperia S - Black
Offered by DeviceFun
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough yet minimal, 8 April 2013
I have already dropped my phone onto tarmac since buying this and it did its job well, the phone is fine and there's not a scratch on the case.
It's the sturdiest case I've ever bought and yet the design is so minimal it's unobtrusive, unlike some gel cases I've had before.
I would buy this type again for future phones.

Successful NLP
Successful NLP
by Jeremy Lazarus
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to NLP, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
I have to admit that I bought this book with a view to helping me to improve on work relationships, and as others have mentioned it can be viewed as focussing on business/sales.
That aside, the information is concise, and it's certainly not a book that teaches you in-depth theory. Instead consider it as practical strategies for the everyday situations given in the contents section when you use Amazon's 'Look Inside'.

Nyko Zoom Range Reduction Lens - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Nyko Zoom Range Reduction Lens - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
Offered by Piranha Technology
Price: 14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Essential to me but reduces sensor image quality, 4 Feb 2012
When I first bought a Kinect I hadn't appreciated how much space was required to use it, so although I consider I have a reasonable sized living room I found I had to push furniture out of the way so I could stand far enough away from the sensor. With the lens I can stand about 2ft closer to the Kinect which gives me a bit more room, but it's still a squeeze. Crucially, it's made the difference between keeping and selling the Kinect.
The downside is as other reviewers have mentioned; there is vignetting of the image shown during sensor calibration and in game photos. I wonder if it may introduce tracking problems, but my room isn't big enough to do a comparison.
I would recommend the lens if you really don't have enough room, but please be aware of the compromise.

Microsoft Licensed Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip (Xbox 360)
Microsoft Licensed Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 Feb 2012
I had some concerns that with a television that was 11cm thick and tapered towards the edges that the clip may not work. However as the hinge can be extended from the main plate it was possible to mount the platform securely.
The plate on which the Kinect rests has two clips that securely fasten the Kinect to it. Combined with rubber pads of the parts that touch the front and back of the television, if mounted properly there should be no concerns that the Kinect will fall.
The only downside is the cost for what ultimately is a small piece of plastic.

Iconic curved black cantilever stand for TVs up to 42 inch
Iconic curved black cantilever stand for TVs up to 42 inch
Offered by The Plasma Centre
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stand, 11 July 2011
Prior to buying this, our television didn't look great, being stood on a cabinet that we were using to hide the cables for the TV, DVD player, and PVR. I had looked into wall brackets but didn't like the idea of channeling into the plaster to hide the cables. We liked the look of this stand and was pleased when it arrived to see that it is sturdily made. It is easy to put together but I would recommend a that two people work together to mount the television on the stand. You can buy cheaper stands than this but I'm glad we didn't, as it looks great.

Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement
Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement
by Anthony Robbins
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Tools for improving your life, 22 Mar 2004
This book provides the tools to make positive lasting change in your life. The techniques are not difficult to understand, they just require practise to enable you to use them naturally and effectively.
Buying this book is the best investment in myself I've ever made.