Profile for Mrs. Denise Thompson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Denise Th...

Mrs. Denise Thompson (England)

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy bunny with my Kindle paperwhite, 16 Oct. 2014
love my new kindle & still have my old kindle which is still in good working order. The pluses with my paperwhite I can read it in bed with the bedside light off, so does not disturb my hubby,it's also lighter than the older kindle, so is easier for me to hold. I'm am a happy customer, I have insured it which gives me 3 years of no worries.

Deluxe Power Ranger Jungle fury Medium Kids Age 5-6
Deluxe Power Ranger Jungle fury Medium Kids Age 5-6

3.0 out of 5 stars only used for a fancy dress once, 8 April 2012
This was got for a fancy dress party so was only worn once we had to pay for the dear delivery to make sure we got it.My grandson loved it so I'm happy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars don't fit, 28 Feb. 2010
A bit of a unfair review, because these sandles were to big, I have only small feet & unfortunately these sandles are more like a size 4 than a 3. My daughter's a 5 & they are just to small for her. It's not your fault & I'm just giving an honest review & maybe it will help someone like me who takes a 3 I'm sure they would be to big.
Delivery was very good & packaging was good.

The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars children in need dvd, 24 Dec. 2009
very quick delivery, kids love it, it hard to get in the shops, in fact i have not seen it in them. Well done Amazon

Franklin LWB1216 Childrens Dictionary & Spellchecker
Franklin LWB1216 Childrens Dictionary & Spellchecker

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, 30 Oct. 2009
Very good for giving independance with writing and spelling skills for children getting them to use what skills they have.

Born to Play - Fireman Sam Sound Jupiter Figures
Born to Play - Fireman Sam Sound Jupiter Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Very playable, 30 Oct. 2009
Very good playable toy, grandson loves it, learning when playing without even knowing the importance of the knowledge he his gaining

Single Fart Bomb Bag
Single Fart Bomb Bag
Offered by Ace Novelties

5.0 out of 5 stars For adult humour or over 18!!!!!, 30 Oct. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very funny, if used in the right situation, not recommended for under 18s due the bang followed by the smell, that gives it away as a joke, but also could be very upsetting. I myself do not appreciate this type of humour, but the kids thought it funny, both well over 18. Quick delivery well packed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, 13 July 2009
The lid on the lunch box broke off, they should be made more durable for little fingers, it broke on his first day at play school. A waste of money.