Profile for Mrs Nicola McCourt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to do, 27 Jun 2014
I worked out that after buying the Proxima Direct Gel lamp and Bluesky Nail Gel products I only had to gel my nails twice to easily break even on the price of going to the salon. Its easy to do. I followed a You Tube video and now don't need to wait for appointments or spend time getting to the salon. Really, really recommend these base and top coats as a package that come with the lamp on Amazon.

Proxima Direct® 36 Watt UV Nail Gel Lamp Light Gel Curing Nail Dryer with 120 second Timer + 4 x 9W Bulbs and Cuticle Pusher, Ideal for Shellac Nail Vanish
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Jun 2014
I worked out that after buying the Proxima Direct Gel lamp and Bluesky Nail Gel products I only had to gel my nails twice to easily break even on the price of going to the salon. Its easy to do. I followed a You Tube video and now don't need to wait for appointments or spend time getting to the salon. Really, really recommend this Gel Lamp.

Salon System Gellux Profile Ultra Violet Gel Systems Prep Plus Wipe and Remover Acetone 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Remove not strong, 27 Jun 2014
The Prep and Wipe works perfectly but I can not get the remover to take the gell off. It might be me as I have tried pure acetone too and no luck.

Knight Crusader (Puffin Books)
Knight Crusader (Puffin Books)
by Ronald Welch

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 27 Jun 2014
My 10 year old son was recommended this book which he loved and ready quickly. It is a lovely old copy of a classic.

Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml
Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and good quality, 27 Jun 2014
I bought this which I thought would be rather cheap and lacking in lustre but I found it better than the same colour Jessica nail varnish which was rather thin and streaky. I really recommend this one.

nail perfection 500ml SALON STRENGTH PURE ACETONE
nail perfection 500ml SALON STRENGTH PURE ACETONE
Offered by Beauty Perfection

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't seem much different, 27 Jun 2014
I bought this as the gel remover that arrived with the product didn't seem to work terribly well. I have tried this and it does not seem really to be much different. I tend to peel it off which I know wrecks the nails but cant seem to get a hang of the soaking off.

FIFA 14 (Wii)
FIFA 14 (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 (Wii) (Video Game)
My nine year old asked for this for his birthday. Some Wii games don't really get played with that much but we have had to limit this one as he could play it all day. I get asked to come and see goals that he has scored, it all goes over my head but it appears he is more than delighted with this FIFA 14. So are all his friends.

The Outsiders (Gods and Warriors Book 1)
The Outsiders (Gods and Warriors Book 1)
by Michelle Paver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2014
My ten year old boy was given this to read to help with his English Comprehension. He was given limits on how much to read each time and was desperate to read on, so that says it all.

The Pink Panther Film And Cartoon Collection [DVD]
The Pink Panther Film And Cartoon Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Sellers
Offered by MusicnMedia

3.0 out of 5 stars Film Rather dated, 27 Jun 2014
My son was desperate to watch more Pink Panther cartoons and to see the films. We all sat down to watch Peter Sellers but sadly everyone got rather bored. I would not really recommend this for children as although it is a classic for us who remember it, they were bored by all the adult flirting and it just wasn't funny enough for their age group to hold their attention

Gilbert Quicker Kicker II Kicking Tee
Gilbert Quicker Kicker II Kicking Tee
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 27 Jun 2014
This kicking tee seems to fit all the different rugby balls we have and is well made. I bought a really amazing rugby ball for our son and this was the perfect extra present.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3