Profile for GKM > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aidapt Electric Foot Warmer and Massage Boot
Aidapt Electric Foot Warmer and Massage Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Elderly mother delighted with this, 9 Jan. 2016
Elderly mother delighted with this, wasn't sure as she is not into gimmicky things but one try and she was so happy.

Even after turning off she happily kept her feet in it to keep them warm. It is a little tight fitting your feet in at first, so
some people might find that difficult, but it can take my 2 feet no bother and I am a adult size 12!

Yantu 20 Pc Set of Community Figures Family Set Minifigures Men People Minifigs
Yantu 20 Pc Set of Community Figures Family Set Minifigures Men People Minifigs
Offered by PIHOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for jumble box of lego, 9 Jan. 2016
Great set, so varied from wizard to chef to pirate. Perfect for a big box of jumble lego which my son got at christmas minus figures.

Make pretty much from scratch, putting on arms and legs but this is no big deal as very easy to clip in place. Only downside is said pirate doesnt have a sword etc, but it is a fiver.

English to Go: Inside Japan's teaching sweatshops
English to Go: Inside Japan's teaching sweatshops

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Jun. 2015
A book about someones mates who you don't know. Not exactly insightful or analytic into the wotking practices.

Aiptek PocketCinema Q20 Projector
Aiptek PocketCinema Q20 Projector

4.0 out of 5 stars It has been great for me to be able to watch TV through ..., 11 Mar. 2015
Bought in the UK and got it sent to Japan, where because it charges via usb it has had no probs. It has been great for me to be able to watch TV through the computer on a screen and for doing work. Needs a dark room and a good portable speaker for sound.

Been very impressed with it for what you pay and for the size which I think is a major plus for convenience. It is not a pro piece of kit, but does what I want which is videos projected.

For those looking to buy but are not sure what it will connect to or how to, the manual is online here http://download.aiptek.de/Projector/MobileCinema%20Q20/MobileCinema-Q20_manual_ml.pdf

I connect it up to PC using HDMI mini to HDMI (not supplied), and for work I stick video files on a sd micro card and pop that in, then have no need for pc.

Wouldn't be great for presentations in my opinion, unless you are all in a huddle 50cm from the screen to read as print doesn't show upto well, as I have noticed when going through the menu options, but this is minor problem for me.

Ivory
Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Ivory (Kindle Edition)
Good read, interesting take on detective story. Look forward to follow ups

You Choose!
You Choose!
by Pippa Goodhart

5.0 out of 5 stars Still we pick this up and still we have the greatest laughs together as a family, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: You Choose! (Paperback)
Was given to our son as a present 2 years ago. Still we pick this up and still we have the greatest laughs together as a family, dad is a Viking, mum a robot He is 10 things in 10 seconds!!, then onto the next page and new ideas and laughs. Although my son's 1st language isn't English this book has been amazing the vocabulary and follow up help his English immensely. Would definitely buy for kids and not just as an educational book but just because it's fun. Highly recommended for all kids and adults.

Gold Plated Airplane Headphone Socket Adaptor / Aircraft / Airplane / Airline Headphone Adaptor - Twin 3.5mm Mono Jack Plugs to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket - For use on most major airlines - Comaptibles E-Shop
Offered by XY Store

5.0 out of 5 stars This allowed me to use my own and get great sound. I stocked up plenty, 12 Dec. 2014
KLM long haul flights all have the 2 pin sockets, as I found out first time I flew and of course their headphones are pants.

This allowed me to use my own and get great sound. I stocked up plenty.

(M) Boys Ninja Assassin Costume for Oriental Fancy Dress Childrens Kids Childs
(M) Boys Ninja Assassin Costume for Oriental Fancy Dress Childrens Kids Childs
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars All good quality and boys loved them, 12 Dec. 2014
Got a different set for my friends 3 boys. All good quality and boys loved them.

I live in Japan and you can't get anything like it over here!!

VTech My Laptop (Orange)
VTech My Laptop (Orange)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but very dated now. Not clear screen and ..., 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: VTech My Laptop (Orange) (Toy)
Sorry but very dated now. Not clear screen and kids so use to tablets etc (although this is a toy) it just isn't quality.

Gathering dust.

Sanctus
Sanctus

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sanctus (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, was one I just picked up off the cuff. Need to read the follow up now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3