Profile for Oona Cole > Reviews

Prickly Heat and Heat Rash Spray
Offered by Naissance
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last!, 19 Mar 2014
This is the solution to my heat rash - no more irritation after spending the day in the sun, use this at night for instant relief!

Price: 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Mar 2014
I was bought this by my daughter and it's the best gift I've ever been given. I don't need glasses to use as the font can be made bigger and its great for the insomniac as I now don't wake my partner at night!

Rogz Grinz, Red
Rogz Grinz, Red
Price: 5.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun dog toy, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rogz Grinz, Red (Misc.)
I purchased two a I've two dogs, unfortunately they seem to think it's more fun to share but love it all the same.

Red 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Red 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT
Price: 8.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Advertised as recycling bin but can also be used to store pet food., 19 Mar 2014
I purchased the item as it said it could be used to store pet food, I know it's not the main use but as it states in the advert that it is suitable for this that's why I purchased it. If you've got pets who can lift up lids its' totally unsuitable as mine just think it's dinner time all day!