ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)

The Brambler (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Golunski Gents Tray Purse / Notecase Tan
Golunski Gents Tray Purse / Notecase Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars At last: a decent quality men's coin purse with note folder, 20 Feb 2014
Really pleased with this purse. I have been looking for a purse like this for some time. There are plenty of inferior versions made of much thinner leather, costing about 5 or 6 - and they last a month or two at most of the sort of use I give them. This, by contrast, seems much better quality - proper, decent quality leather, nicely finished, robust-looking stitching and lining inside the note area - in short, exactly what I wanted. Time will tell as to its durability, of course, but all the signs are good. Unhesitatingly recommended.

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Price: 27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 28 Dec 2013
Really pleased with this little gadget, which I use not only for listening to music stored on my phone on my home stereo, but also, by connecting it to a PA system, for running music rehearsals for my local am dram group - meaning I can join in without having to have somebody supervising the music system. No complaints about quality and a breeze to set up. Highly recommended.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by PreisCompany
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value mouse, 28 Dec 2013
A good, unpretentious mouse that does the job perfectly well for just 6.99! In my case it replaced a cordless one which constantly lost its connection. My advice is stick to tried and tested wired ones like this Logitech mouse and you won't go too far wrong.

CPR All-in-One Call Blocker
CPR All-in-One Call Blocker
Price: 38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Show two fingers to the nuisance callers!, 28 Dec 2013
I suppose it's inevitable that reviewers will have had mixed experiences with a product like this. All I can say is that in my case, after nearly a year, I'm really pleased. Okay, it doesn't filter every single nuisance call, so you have to be diligent about blocking numbers of new callers - and filtering will be less effective if you have to allow withheld or international numbers. But if one does get through, there is something inherently satisfying about hitting the "Block Now" button just when the b*****d is getting into his spiel.

My main observation is that the number of nuisance calls I receive has dropped hugely since I installed the unit. A very worthwhile investment against stress and elevated blood pressure!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:19 AM GMT

Friedland Libra+ 200m Portable Door Chime Kit, with Brass Fronted Push, D914b
Friedland Libra+ 200m Portable Door Chime Kit, with Brass Fronted Push, D914b
Offered by ExtrasOnline
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wireless doorbell, 28 Dec 2013
Having had bad previous experiences with wireless doorbells I was in two minds as to whether to buy this item but I'm pleased to have made the right decision. It was easily set up; there were no problems (an issue with some wireless doorbells) with using a u-pvc door frame for the bell push, after 6 months it seems reliable (and no battery change needed so far). The chime is easily loud enough and I have no complaints about sound quality. Best of all, I've been able to set up a second bell push on the back door using the same unit with a different chime. These are not the cheapest door chimes but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Cateye Omni 5 HL-LD155 5 LED Front Light
Cateye Omni 5 HL-LD155 5 LED Front Light
Offered by OutdoorHero
Price: 14.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Good front light for commuting in town, 28 Dec 2013
If you need a front light to be seen by, rather than to light the road ahead, this is worth a look. Offering steady, flashing and "rapid" mode - which I find draws attention to itself while being less likely to give you a headache than the ordinary flashing mode - it's more than adequate. Its compact size means it can easily be slipped off the bracket and put in a pocket. It also sits happily on my Brompton in its folded position. Ideal for cycling in areas where there is street lighting, but it would not do for dark country lanes.

Wool Overs Womens British Wool Aran Jumper Kiltimagh Medium
Wool Overs Womens British Wool Aran Jumper Kiltimagh Medium
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd
Price: 37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely woollen jumper, 28 Dec 2013
On the strength of a recent purchase of a Woolovers Aran jumper for myself, bought one as a Christmas present for my other half. She's delighted. These are proper pure wool, much better and warmer than wool-acrylic mixtures that you often find in the shops, yet still machine washable on the wool cycle. This kind of jumper can be very expensive and this seems to me very well priced. Recommended.

Wool Overs Mens British Wool Aran Jumper French Navy Extra Large
Wool Overs Mens British Wool Aran Jumper French Navy Extra Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd
Price: 37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pure wool jumper, 28 Dec 2013
Really pleased with this lovely warm jumper. It's remarkable how difficult it is these days to find pure wool jumpers at a reasonable price and I'm delighted to have found this source. Streets ahead of wool-mix alternatives. Would definitely recommend.

Urban Beach Mens Pine Island Strap Mules Beach Flip Flops Sandals Shoes FW519 (Size 10, Black/White)
Offered by Holiday Shop Online
Price: 8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Good service but poor product, 28 Dec 2013
I originally ordered a pair that were too small and the sellers were very quick about sending the next bigger size.
Unfortunately the straps across the tops, which are fastened with Velcro, are not wide enough and are prone to coming apart in normal use so that the flip flops fall off. I couldn't recommend these, I'm afraid.

TrendyDigital WaterGuard Plus Waterproof Case with Padding for Kindle 3 (Third Generation Kindle, Kindle Wi-Fi, or Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi , 6" Display), Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical protection for the Kindle, 11 Sep 2011
I bought two of these so my partner and I could happily use our new Kindles whilst on a beach holiday. Very satisfied - they provide good protection for the Kindle from sand and dust without in any way hampering reading. Easy to open and close to remove the Kindle for charging. As others have commented, the "wake" switch is a little fiddly, but it isn't a real problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3