Profile for titch > Reviews

Content by titch

titch

Page: 1 | 2
Carving Vegetable Decor ( Full Photo Step By Step Is Easy )
Carving Vegetable Decor ( Full Photo Step By Step Is Easy )
Price: 1.88

1.0 out of 5 stars not easy, 9 Aug 2014
the pictures are stunning, unfortunately there are no written instructions and photos are not shown in enough detail. apart from the cucumber it would be impossible to carve anything so if you want to learn fruit/vegetable carving this is not the book for you.

Sterling Silver Rugby Money Clip. FREE ENGRAVING
Sterling Silver Rugby Money Clip. FREE ENGRAVING

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling silver money clip, 19 July 2014
This is a really beautiful item. It is fairly small but has the weight to make it feel special. I am very pleased with it.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Price: 20.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific bit of kit, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
I bought this with no great expectations. How wrong could I be, took it out of the box, plugged it in close to my router, pressed the wps button and in no time at all the green light came on and I was up and running . Plugged it into the socket in the hall and I now have a full signal everywhere and even a signal outside. Brilliant

All seasons women scarves soft shawls scottie dogs print design (Navy)
All seasons women scarves soft shawls scottie dogs print design (Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 30 Aug 2013
This scarf is much nicer than I thought it would be, very soft and big enough to wear round shoulders as a wrap. I will buy more of the colours.

Ipac Menage 4-Piece Oil and Vinegar Set
Ipac Menage 4-Piece Oil and Vinegar Set
Price: 13.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 30 Aug 2013
In the photograph it looks like the base is stainless steel, it is not, it is plastic. I have used it three times and the whole base has split apart unfortunately 11 days over the return date. I am not very impressed at all, I was really looking forward to receiving this but have been left feeling very cheated and disappointed

Bresser Junior Children Binoculars 6x21 - Green/Blue
Bresser Junior Children Binoculars 6x21 - Green/Blue
Price: 20.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy, 4 Jun 2013
I bought these for my granddaughter last year and she loved them, unfortunately less than a year later (6 months to be exact) one eye piece has sheared off. Very disappointing, I thought they would be sturdier than that.

Lilo Leisure Products Scented 12.5 cm Virtual Flame Candle
Lilo Leisure Products Scented 12.5 cm Virtual Flame Candle

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the box, 27 Sep 2012
This is the most realistic battery operated candle I've seen, the 'wick' is very realistic. Over the years I have gradually moved to battery operated candles for safety reasons and this one really hits the spot. Perfect for arranging Christmas foliage/dried flowers around and no fear of them going on fire, if there are small children around they are perfect (as are the candles!)

Sick Note
Sick Note
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Sick Note (MP3 Download)
I first heard this as a small child back in the '50's, this version made me laugh just as much, a great one, will cheer anyone up

Vacuum Food Sealer Bags 20 x 30 cm - 25 bags by Foodseala, Compatible with Andrew James, Eiffel Freshpack Pro, Rival Seal a Meal, JML, VPS518, AVS550, Foodseala machines and many more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 July 2012
I recently bought some of the bags and find they are absolutely terrific. So much easier to use than the rolls. No messing about wondering if you've cut enough off (usually not!!) I will certainly be using them again and plan on buying the other sizes soon. Highly recommended and fast delivery too

Signora, Ascolta from 'Turandot'
Signora, Ascolta from 'Turandot'
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Feb 2012
To use just one word to describe this, wonderful. Just close your eyes and be transorted! The soaring voice lifts you up with it.

Page: 1 | 2