Profile for Cn Blackshaw > Reviews

Content by Cn Blackshaw

Cn Blackshaw

Soft Close Toilet Seat | High-Quality surface | Stable Hinges | Easy to mount | Crystal Silver
Offered by Bathroom Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Sparkle, 15 Oct 2014
Perfect, exactly what I wanted, Amazingly fast delivery, first class quality, easy to fit, I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add a bit of sparkle to the bathroom, and of course it's slow close. Great if you have young children around the house. Our great grandson thinks it's a magic seat! So do I.......

DURAGADGET Fantastic Lemon Yellow Durable & Water Resistant Case / Cover Compatible With Fuhu Nabi & Nabi 2 Kid's Tablet (NV7A 7-Inch)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nabi Case, 16 Oct 2013
Nice soft case for keeping your Nabi safe. Perfect fit, good quality, nice pull tag for small hands, also has a zip pocket at the front for leads etc. Excellent value to keep your Nabi safe and sound. Would highly recommend.

Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey
Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey
Offered by FairTrade4U

5.0 out of 5 stars He He He, 12 Oct 2013
Great fun, great service, fast delivery, well packed for delivery! Will keep children amused for hours, does something new all the time. I wish I had one of these when I was a kid.

Nabi 2 Kids 7 Inch Android Tablet
Nabi 2 Kids 7 Inch Android Tablet
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nabi 2 Kids Tablet, 7 Oct 2013
This is a high end tablet, great for kids, has cast iron parental control, does everything that you would expect from a tablet, Easy to use, very rugged and portable, kids love them. This is my second Nabi purchase, first one for my granddaughter who was 6 at the time of purchase, and this one is for my great grandson who will be 4 when he gets it at Christmas (I can't get on my tablet when he's down). I would highly recommend the Nabi. A1*****

HQ Copy Decoder Scart to Scart
HQ Copy Decoder Scart to Scart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Copies Everytime, 2 Oct 2012
Excellent value, does everything that it says on the box and more! Could have paid 4 times as much for the same results. Easy to use, just plug in and away to go. Would highly recommend, especially for transferring all old videos to DVD instead of purchasing new DVD's. Copied mine without a hitch, sound, colour and quality great.

Edimax EW-7711UAN Wireless nLITE High Gain USB Adapter
Edimax EW-7711UAN Wireless nLITE High Gain USB Adapter
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Edimax EW 7711UAN, 4 Oct 2009
Purchased to replace earlier version. Better price, more compact, easy to install. Worked first time. First class delivery (as always) by Amazon.

Peppa Pig My First Ready Bed
Peppa Pig My First Ready Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig - Ready Bed, 12 April 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Easily transportable, easy to inflate / deflate. My Grandaughter loves Peppa Pig and loves this bed, very comfortable and cannot roll off. Best price available - even against internet prices!

Good buy, good value.

Navman S50 Satellite Navigation Unit With UK & Ireland Mapping
Navman S50 Satellite Navigation Unit With UK & Ireland Mapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman S50 3D, 4 Feb 2009
First class service & delivery, easy to use, right price, even works on the seat!