Profile for P. Yarlett > Reviews

P. Yarlett (Hampshire)

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Bought as a photo backup which it does admirably. Very fast on my USB3 ports.

Video-2-PC DIY Video Capture Kit. For Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP. Links your VCR or Camcorder to the USB port on your PC. Copy, Convert, Transfer: VHS, Video-8, VHS-C, Hi8, Digital8, & MiniDV video tapes to digital format H.264, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & uncompressed AVI files & burn to DVD. Tested with Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Vista & XP. 14 day refund offer if not completely delighted.
Offered by ConvertStuffUKShop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite like this, its better than similar products I've used, 6 Nov 2014
Quite like this, its better than similar products I've used. The video help is very good and how nice to hear an English accent on the commentary.

Set Ink cartridge Original Canon (1 x Cyan,1 x Magenta,1 x Yellow) 3 units 2934B007 / CLI-521 for Canon Pixma IP 4600
Offered by TonerFlash

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Cant't say a lot about printer inks. I put them in the printer and they print!

Genuine Original Canon Black ink cartridge for Pixma iP4600 Printer in foil packaging (no box)
Offered by Ink Jungle Ltd. (VAT Receipt Supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Can't say a lot about priter inks. It works!

L'Econome Coloured Paring Knife Set
L'Econome Coloured Paring Knife Set

5.0 out of 5 stars She is very pleased with them, 6 Nov 2014
Bought for my wife. She is very pleased with them.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Lightroom 5, 18 Jun 2014
It does ,or will do when I've mastered the rather steep learning curve, everything I will need inn processing RAW images.

Trafic [DVD]
Trafic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trafic

5.0 out of 5 stars Trafic, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Trafic [DVD] (DVD)
Rated it 5 stars as I had seen it before. Also almost everything Jacques Tati did was absolutely brilliant. I would recommend it to anyone who likes French humour. No need to learn French as, in common with most Tati films, there is no important dialogue - the humour is mainly visual. This was the last full length film he made.

The Horsepower Whisperer (Soul Trader Trilogy - Part 1) : How Nick Hob discovers the plot to destroy our very souls and how the great struggle began between good, evil and the forces of bland.
by Bob Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars An enthralling and gripping read, 4 May 2008
I am a slow reader and thought this would take me about 3 weeks. How wrong I was - 4 days. Like another reviewer I was captivated until sleep overcame me in the small hours. It's exciting and hilarious, two rarely found bedfellows in literature. Having an interest in both mechanical and civil engineering I found the accuracy of those details superb.

God turns out to be a nice, rather bumbling chap, just like He is I'm sure. As in real life it's Mrs God whose head is screwed on.

Great book - I want to read the next installment NOW.