Profile for TamB > Reviews

Content by TamB

TamB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Village Candle Large Fragranced Candle Jar - 17cm x 10cm - 26oz (1219g)- Cozy Home - upto 170 hours burn time
Offered by Boost & Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Jun. 2015
This candle is heaven! I love the double wick as it burns so much nicer and evenly and I don't have to scrape the sides to get it even again. This smells very strongly of cinnamon and it does smell just like a cosy home. Would definitely recommend this, and yes, they very much compare to Yankees.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Caterpillar With Leaf Figurine - By Eric Carle JBHC7 New

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 21 Jun. 2015
Given as a gift, was very well received! would recommend to all hungry caterpillar fans.

NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Jet Black
NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A makeup staple, 21 Jun. 2015
Love this eyeliner, it's excellent for the price and has a nice fine tip which I prefer over any of the thicker type. It is jet black and lasts me months even with daily usage. Would definitely recommend as it's just as good if not better than some of the more expensive brands.

Quattro for Women Bikini Razor
Quattro for Women Bikini Razor

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't bother., 21 Jun. 2015
This isn't the greatest shaver in the world, the actual shaver does the job. However the 'bikini trimmer' is virtually pointless because even the lowest trim setting doesn't grab hold of anything whatsoever. Not to mention that when you turn it on it's so obnoxiously loud that I don't really want to use it for fear of people thinking I'm using a different electrical device. It was a cheap price so I didn't expect much, but I'd like it to at least do its job.

WRANGLER Corynn Skinny Women's Jeans Deep Sea Decay W32INxL32IN
WRANGLER Corynn Skinny Women's Jeans Deep Sea Decay W32INxL32IN

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourites, 21 Jun. 2015
As soon as I tried these on I knew they would take first place in front of all my other jeans. They're very soft and extremely flattering! My first pair of wranglers so I bouGht my regular size and they fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend!

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Christmas Memories
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Christmas Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven in a jar, 21 Jun. 2015
I bought this candle without having previously smelling it but I knew I would like it as I always do with the YC Christmas scents. This candle has a very strong scent and fills the room very quickly ( I use mine in a bedroom) nearly at the end of it now but it has lasted me well considering I always burn them for 4+ hours at a time. Would definitely recommend this and I will be repurchasing.

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Christmas Cookie
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Christmas Cookie
Offered by Casa Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 16 April 2015
I have bought this time and time again because it just smells so good. When it's not burning I usually just give it a smell cause it's so yummy. Smell carries through when burning too. I usually sit with it on for a few hours, and when you leave the room and re-enter you can really smell it. Would recommend this to all Yankee candle lovers, I will repurchase this over and over.

Yankee Candle Celebrate Large Jar
Yankee Candle Celebrate Large Jar
Offered by Jads Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, 16 April 2015
This candle is so gorgeous I haven't stopped smelling it since I got it. It smells of creamy lemon cake, just like how you would imagine the cake on the jar to taste. Would definitely recommend this candle to any Yankee candle fan as its a gorgeous scent.

Kipling Women's Zamor B Shoulder Bag K1219939R Starlight Blue
Kipling Women's Zamor B Shoulder Bag K1219939R Starlight Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely as always, 16 April 2015
Bought this for my mum as she loves Kipling bags and said how she wanted a blue one. I ordered this and it arrived very quickly which was perfect. The bag is a good size if you want something where you will be taking your essentials. e.g purse, phone, keys, makeup bag perhaps. It's quite deep and it has a zip pocket inside as well as 3 other open type pockets for pens and your phone etc. it has a clip inside which goes on to your purse which makes it much safer than just sitting in your bag loosely. I would recommend this to anyone who likes Kipling bags!

Oral-B Pro 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Pink
Oral-B Pro 2000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 27 Mar. 2015
Got this on the Amazon deals as I needed a new toothbrush and this was convenient to buy since it was already on the home page. I've been using it for about a month now and it's much better than my previous one, very powerful and it's pink so it's girly. Has a self timer on it to tell you when to move onto the next section and when it's been 2 minutes of brushing. Takes a while to charge but i just leave it on overnight, it's better than replacing batteries every odd week. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9