Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Desert Places
Desert Places
by Robyn Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love stories by and about strong women, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Desert Places (Paperback)
This is an amazing story. I wanted to read this after seeing the movie Tracks which is based on the true life story of Robyn Davidson's 1700 mile trek across Australia. She wrote this true story after traveling with nomads and herders in India. Well written and inspiring.

OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener
OXO Good Grips Soft Handled Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars another good OXO product, 12 May 2015
I am always pleased with OXO products. Well made, not any more expensive than cheap versions.

Philips HR2020/50 Silver Jug Blender, 1.75 Litre - 400 Watt
Philips HR2020/50 Silver Jug Blender, 1.75 Litre - 400 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blender AND very good price, 12 May 2015
I am very pleased with this blender and use it all the time for blending soups. I like that the jug fits upside down on the base so it stores easily.

Vitabiotics Osteocare Original 90 Tablets
Vitabiotics Osteocare Original 90 Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars must keep our bones healthy, 12 May 2015
I ordered this brand because it has high amounts of calcium and Vitamin D and was a reasonable price.

Nakd Cashew Cookie Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)
Nakd Cashew Cookie Bar 35 g (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars finally! a sugarless snack bar. Love all the flavours., 12 May 2015
This is the only brand of SUGARLESS snack bar I know of. I enjoy them at home and always pack them for our picnics and road trips. I take them with me when traveling and even bought several boxes when I was in the US since I did not find sugarless snacks at even huge health food stores there. Really pleased AND they are yummy!

niceEshop(TM) Beauty Tools Lash Curler-Nature Curl Style Cute Curl Eyelash Curlers-Silver
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars good tool for curling eyelashes, 12 May 2015
One has to curl the eyelashes....
I like that this one does the job and was ever so inexpensive and arrived within days....

Berlitz Language: Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
Berlitz Language: Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary (Berlitz Phrasebooks)
by Berlitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Tool for travel, 12 May 2015
This will be a good "tool" for my trip to Romania. I like that it has all the phrases I should need and is small enough to tuck into a backpack pocket or handbag.

Moleskine Address Book Large Large, Hard Red (Moleskine Srl)
Moleskine Address Book Large Large, Hard Red (Moleskine Srl)

5.0 out of 5 stars great address book, 12 May 2015
This is a great address book. I like the size of the pages and the feel of the cover. It is well made and even has a little pocket at the back for inserting business cards etc. I like that there is a tag for each letter but that the pages are just lined (rather than defined space for name, address and phone number) so you can use as little or as much space needed for each entry. Really pleased with this.

12.55Kg Peanuts - Garden Wildlife Wild Bird Food
12.55Kg Peanuts - Garden Wildlife Wild Bird Food
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars We love feeding and watching birds in our various "bird restaurants", 12 May 2015
Actually I should say that our BIRDS love it. We put the peanuts in a tube that hangs outside of the window and watch birds throughout the day. If anything, they love them "too much" and we have to refill the tube everyday thanks to two HUGE woodpeckers who gobble the peanuts.

WheatyBags Unscented Original Microwave Heat Pack For Pain Relief (Coloured Check Fleece)
Offered by Clear Prospects Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the plaid!, 12 May 2015
Every morning I heat this and take it to my husband so that he can soothe any aches and pains. (I am so good, ha!). I also use it for a bit of warmth when lying on the couch watching a movie. The one thing I would change is to make it twice as big.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7