Profile for 666albertastarr > Reviews

Content by 666albertastarr

666albertastarr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
LED Head Torch Flashlight for Camping, Running, Cycling, Climbing, Reading, DIY & More! Headlamp Is Lightweight & Comfortable, Batteries Included - Makes a Great Gift
Offered by Aennon UKô

5.0 out of 5 stars A good headlamp to wear or to carry, 25 Jan. 2016
Great little headlamp. We have several in the house but I wanted one of my own to use for early morning walks before it gets light. I like that it is easy to turn on or select one of the other settings or turn off. It is small enough to fit into a pocket. I chose one that used batteries rather than having a charger so that I could use it for travel to other countries. It came with batteries, which is very helpful. Once the batteries run out I will replace with rechargeable ones. GREAT customer service too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2016 7:05 PM GMT

The Narrow Road to the Deep North
The Narrow Road to the Deep North
by Richard Flanagan

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended for those who enjoy reading about wartime, 2 Jan. 2016
I had heard about this book from a friend and wanted to get it for my husband. He really enjoyed it. It is not a book I would want to read but he would recommend it to those who wish to learn more about the building of railways by prisoners of Japanese army.

Sevenhills Wholefoods Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Sevenhills Wholefoods Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars healthy AND good price, 2 Jan. 2016
good price for these healthy chia seeds. I liked being able to get them in a 1kg size instead of buying little and very expensive packages at grocery store. We put a teaspoon of them in water, let it sit overnight and then drink in the morning.

M Train
M Train
by Patti Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars long time fans of Patti Smith should get this book, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: M Train (Hardcover)
I have been reading books by Patti Smith, listening to her music for many years. M Train, or Memory Train takes you on a ride though her experiences and travel. Very glad to get this book at a good price. It arrived within days too.

3 Pack Ladies 100% Cotton White Handkerchiefs In Gift Pack With Embroidery
3 Pack Ladies 100% Cotton White Handkerchiefs In Gift Pack With Embroidery
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars white on white, 2 Jan. 2016
I got these for my mother in law. I wanted to get her ones that were pretty, white on white, nicely made and a good price. We are both pleased.

Value 2 Packs Of 6 Ladies Coloured And White Boxed Embroidered Handkerchiefs 100% cotton
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars always carry a hankie..., 2 Jan. 2016
perfect little inexpensive but nice hankies. Just right for tucking into a pocket or handbag.

Norwegian Wood: Chopping, Stacking and Drying Wood the Scandinavian Way
Norwegian Wood: Chopping, Stacking and Drying Wood the Scandinavian Way
by Lars Mytting

5.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian Wood is a great book to read along with The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees, 2 Jan. 2016
This is such an interesting book - lots of pictures of various ways to stack and dry wood and all sorts of information for those passionate about heating the home using only firewood. I bought this for my husband, it arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. We are both very pleased.

The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees
The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees
by Robert Penn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to buy along with Norwegian Wood, 2 Jan. 2016
I heard about this book & wanted to buy it for my husband for Christmas. I found the book on Amazon, bought it at a good price, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. He is very pleased and so am I.

A Death in the Family: My Struggle Book 1 (Knausgaard)
A Death in the Family: My Struggle Book 1 (Knausgaard)
by Karl Ove Knausgaard

5.0 out of 5 stars good book and great service, 27 Dec. 2015
This is a very strange and very interesting book - the first in the author's autobiography series (!). A friend had highly recommended the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the series & I started with this one. Plunged right in and look forward to times in day when I can return to it. Bought copy for a friend as well.

RSPB Square Notecard Set
RSPB Square Notecard Set
Offered by The Garden Fragrance Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: RSPB Square Notecard Set
I wanted to give some cards depicting nature to a friend of mine. These were a good price, good quality and arrived within days. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10