Profile for Mark Jones > Reviews

Me I want to Be
Me I want to Be
by Zondervan

4.0 out of 5 stars Me i want to be, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Me I want to Be (Paperback)
Bought as a present after my wife had been given a copy, she really enjoyed reading it. It was ordered just before Christmas and Arrived before Christmas and in good condition.As described.

Starting and Running a Sandwich-Coffee Bar: An Insider Guide (Successful Business Start-ups)
by Stephen Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee book, 1 Nov. 2013
Looking for a good book to help run my own business, found this one and it has been a good read with some good ideas and easy to read.

Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 1 Nov. 2013
Our old ancient microwave finally gave in after many years of use. We looked around and found the Daewoo, at a competetive price and it does the job.

Redstone SAD Light Box - 10,000 lux - Medically Certified to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder - Day Light Therapy Lamp
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad light, 1 Nov. 2013
My wife suffers with SAD during the winter months and we where advised to get a SAD light. After searching many sights i found this one and it was delivered promptly and my wife uses it when she is feeling low and it does the job, and it was a good price.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Knee support, 1 Nov. 2013
Having damaged my knee playing rugby a few years ago, i needed a good support for my knee. Having used it several times it has done the job.

SunnCamp Trail Safe - Trailer/Caravan Hitchlock
SunnCamp Trail Safe - Trailer/Caravan Hitchlock
Offered by camping-online ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Clamp, 1 Nov. 2013
Looking for a clamp to secure my trailer and found this one at a competetive price and does the job. Delivered quickly.

TRAILER WHEEL CLAMP 8" - 10" S/WIZE
TRAILER WHEEL CLAMP 8" - 10" S/WIZE
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheel lamp, 1 Nov. 2013
Having bought a clamp on the advice of a certain motor accessory store, it was to big. So looked on Amazon and found right size, ordered it and was with me the next day and fitted. Brilliant.

Blue 12 ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Blue 12 ft Replacement Trampoline Surround Pad
Offered by HST MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline surround Pad, 17 July 2013
Delivered fast, good quality,Fitted perfectly.Well pleased with what we received.Already used by children and standing up to lots of use.