Profile for Diva > Reviews

Pieter Bruegel
by Larry Silver
Price: 95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Pieter Bruegel (Hardcover)
I bought this as a present for my Husband and he was delighted with it. If you like Pieter Bruegel you will love this book.

Water Filter: 3M: AP2-C401-SG
Water Filter: 3M: AP2-C401-SG
Offered by Finerfilters Limited
Price: 20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 14 May 2014
Previously I'd beed getting these filters from the guy that supplied our fridge freezer, but he was charging double the price, so I was delighted to find them on Amazon.

Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery ½ pt Barrel Mug, Green Floral
Hand-Decorated Polish Pottery ½ pt Barrel Mug, Green Floral
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 25 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for someone and it was perfect. I personally love Polish pottery and it mixes well with my Emma Bridgewater pottery too.

Silence of Dogs in Cars, The
Silence of Dogs in Cars, The
by Martin Usborne
Price: 22.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent photos, 25 Jan 2014
If you love dogs, this is and excellent book to own. Photography is brilliant and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Organic Spelt Pillow (40x80cm/1850gr.)
Organic Spelt Pillow (40x80cm/1850gr.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 25 Jan 2014
I've been looking for a pillow that supports my head and neck, as I tend to wake up with headaches due to unsuitable pillows.
I thought this one might do the trick, but unfortunately it's probably the worst pillow I've ever had. The size is very small and doesn't even fit a standard oxford size pillow case and there is very little spelt filling inside the pillow, so it really doesn't offer much support at all. My search for the perfect pillow continues!!

Danish Design 2-in-1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 22-inch, Khaki
Danish Design 2-in-1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 22-inch, Khaki
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 23.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Coat!, 21 Nov 2013
At last, I have found a coat that fits my English Pointer well. This is a well made coat and the detachable fleecy lining is very useful for the cold winter months. My Pointer took a while to get used to the leg straps, but doesn't seem to notice them now and he's running around, fetching balls etc just like normal. I've always had problems finding coats to fit my Pointers, as they are so deep chested, but this one fits perfectly. I also have a green 20 inch one ordered for my female Pointer, so can't wait to see how that one fits her, when it arrives.

Cuprinol 2.5L Garden Shades - Muted Clay
Cuprinol 2.5L Garden Shades - Muted Clay
Price: 15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 26 Sep 2013
This is such a really good colour and perfect for painting wooden planters, which is what we have used it for. A couple of coats is all that is needed.

HYLO FORTE EYE DROPS 10 MLHYLO FORTE EYE DROP - 10 ML
HYLO FORTE EYE DROPS 10 MLHYLO FORTE EYE DROP - 10 ML
Offered by NHL Pharmacy
Price: 15.28

5.0 out of 5 stars This works, 26 Sep 2013
If you suffer from dry eye occasionally like I do, this really works and gives relief immediately. Definitely would recommend this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell, 26 Sep 2013
This really smells fresh and summery and the smell lingers for a long time after washing your hands. Nice big size bottle too.

Chuckit! Medium Zip Flight (Colors Vary)
Chuckit! Medium Zip Flight (Colors Vary)
Offered by Times Boutique
Price: 10.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Flies well, 26 Sep 2013
This Chuckit frisbee flies well, but didn't last long. It started to fall apart after a few days of my dogs catching it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3