Profile for Pale Dog > Reviews

Shoe Goo - Original Shoe Goo Formula - Mini 5.32ml Clear - Shoe Repair
Shoe Goo - Original Shoe Goo Formula - Mini 5.32ml Clear - Shoe Repair
Offered by MariasCraft

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless in my cold garage, 11 Feb. 2015
Useless in my cold garage; useful if it's brought into the house with the cycle tyre to warm up before use. More ends up on me than on the tyre - but thats my chronic carelessness.

CHAINRING 39T Shimano Ultegra FC-6703 39T - Middle Road Bike Chainring 3 x 10 - Y1LK98020
Offered by WoollyHatShop

3.0 out of 5 stars Still unused after years sitting on the shelf. The ..., 11 Feb. 2015
Still unused after years sitting on the shelf. The original, in use, one still refuses to give up and continues to give reliable service.

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars bought on behalf of my daughter as a present for ..., 11 Feb. 2015
bought on behalf of my daughter as a present for her husband. It's now in daily use and provokes arguments with the users of other similar devices when different scores are achieved. Value for money - don't know - he enjoys it.

Yamaha YAS-93 Front Surround Soundbar System with dual built-in subwoofers- Black (new for 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, promptly delivered and put to use, 11 Feb. 2015
Good value, promptly delivered and put to use. This sound bar has improved the sound from my early flat screen TV to the point where my elderly ears can, again, discern speech from amongst the noise.

Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe
Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe

4.0 out of 5 stars strong high quality key container. Expensive and heavy. ..., 10 Dec. 2014
strong high quality key container. Expensive and heavy. If you want security this may be the answer. Even if it was jemmied off the wall getting into it would be very difficult and, probably, harder than other means to gain entry. Note: You may have seen You-Tubes of locksmiths breaking into combination secured things, I know nothing of this and hope that neither does my potential thieves.

Joe Bloggs Athletic  Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Joe Bloggs Athletic Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Oddly needed buy, 21 May 2014
Only bought this to get free postage with my razor blades. It's OK. No-one has shunned me for smelling of it, neither have attractive girls thrown themselves at me. Perhaps I should spray on more.

Gillette Mach 3 Manual Razor Blades 8 pack
Gillette Mach 3 Manual Razor Blades 8 pack
Offered by HippoMart

4.0 out of 5 stars essential stuff, 21 May 2014
Most men need a to shave. Wet shavers like me need blades. These are good and I am well used to them. The price was competitive - lower than most other suppliers - so I bought here. I had to buy something else to get free postage so bought some perfume for men (after shave) which I may use occasionally.

Jockey® Mens Classic 3-Pack Cotton Rib Y-Front® Brief Underwear with Fly, colour White, size 38
Offered by Potters of Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting underpants, 23 Feb. 2014
I have struggled to find satisfactory underpants now I am elderly >65. Bought, in various shops, poorly fitting and unsatisfactory pants. Decided to re-try the jockey pants I wore as a much younger man. It seems it wasn't me who no longer fitted commercial underpants, but lots of really poorly designed and made pants in the shops. These jockey pants are right for me and I have taken to wearing them exclusively. A satisfied customer.

Move It Or Lose It!: Fit And Fabulous For Life [DVD]
Move It Or Lose It!: Fit And Fabulous For Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Robinson
Offered by Move It Or Lose It

3.0 out of 5 stars better than nothing, 23 Feb. 2014
Not really vigorous enough for my personal needs. Good, however, for joint mobility and to make one get up and do something.

Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof, no batteries required)
Offered by Innovationstore

4.0 out of 5 stars competent lighting solution, 23 Feb. 2014
I have prevaricated over this purchase, required to meet lighting needs at the rear of my home, due to mixed reviews and being uncertain of the quality and range of light provided. The lights, qty 2, have proved their worth. They are effective and produce more than adequate light for my needs. The control is good - off during the day, low light at night and good light for just a short period when movement is detected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4