Profile for Antonio Calaca > Reviews

Firing Days at Saltley
Firing Days at Saltley
by Terry Essery

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Firing Days at Saltley (Paperback)
This author happens to be my favourite one in what concerns railway working books. I had this book but lost it so I rushed to buy it again because in my opinion is one of the best of its kind!

Empire Total War
Empire Total War

5.0 out of 5 stars A complete wargame, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Empire Total War (Audio CD)
If you like strategic wargames that let you also manage tactical details on sea or land this one is for you. The graphics are outstanding!

Ingmar Bergman's 'THE MAGIC FLUTE' (1975 - a.k.a.Trollflöjten) All Region DVD (Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible) starring Josef Köstlinger, Irma Urrila, Ulrik Cold...
Dvd ~ Josef Köstlinger
Offered by Seedhouse-Rare-Movies

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 25 Jan 2011
The Magic Flute is a good exemple of a masterpiece movie with a classic and beautiful opera by two masters of their crafts. I had seen it around 1973 or 74 so it was with a lot of emotions and many more gray hairs that I enjoyed this one!

Microsoft Windows 98 - Complete package - 1 user - CD
Microsoft Windows 98 - Complete package - 1 user - CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows 98, 25 Jan 2011
An hard to find item that I managed to buy with the help of Amazom 98. I think that the 98 was the most reliable of all the Windows (7 excluded)!

British Steam Locomotives - Heavey Freight Vol 1 [DVD]
British Steam Locomotives - Heavey Freight Vol 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ British Steam Locomotives
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

4.0 out of 5 stars Freight British Steam locos, 26 Sep 2010
I love steam engines and this DVD is a good one since it deals with my favourite type of locos: freight engines. My model layout is a shunting one, small wonder... I will recommend this one to anyone with the same taste!

Japanese Destroyer Captain: Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanalm Midway - The Great Naval Battles as Seen Through Japanese Eyes
by Tameichi Hara

4.0 out of 5 stars From the other side of the hill, 19 Aug 2010
I don't know many world warII perspectives as seen from Japanese eyes. This is of them and a very interesting one. It looks like the Japanese Imperial Navy made some serious blunders...

Michel/Deutsche Naturhorn Solisten
Michel/Deutsche Naturhorn Solisten

5.0 out of 5 stars A music I like, 2 July 2010
I recentely purchased from Amazon UK the Masses for Saint Hubert, the patron of hunters. I heard this music some years ago while driving. If you like English Horn, trumpets and organ, try this one!

Destroyer Command-Revival (PC CD)
Destroyer Command-Revival (PC CD)
Offered by replay-international

2.0 out of 5 stars An old warrior, 11 Mar 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This game is too dated. It may have been good but now is a boat in mothballs.

Panzer Elite Action - Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Panzer Elite Action - Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Satsumo

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and easy fun, 11 Mar 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If we forget that war is not clean this arcade game gives you the chance of without any fuss to relax for a while. I liked the graphics.