Profile for Mrs. S. M. Jones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. M. Jones

Mrs. S. M. Jones "needawittyname" (UK)

101-in-1 Games HD
101-in-1 Games HD

5.0 out of 5 stars fab time waster :-), 7 April 2015
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games HD (App)
Great range of simple games, well some not so simple. I prefer the puzzle type and found some difficult to work out initially. Got there in the end.

Getting Over the X
Getting Over the X

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 10/10, 19 Dec. 2014
I've come to realise over the years that the X factor is a cattle market of sorts. This is a great read and confirms what arses Cowell et al are.

Catching the Wolf of Wall Street: More Incredible True Stories of Fortunes, Schemes, Parties, and Prison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny in parts too, 26 Nov. 2014
This was a much more interesting read than I first thought. Very funny in parts too!

Ancestral Vices
Ancestral Vices

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Tom Sharpe, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Ancestral Vices (Kindle Edition)
Wth the sad loss of Tom Sharpe I began to re read a few stories of his I already knew, and found myself on a mission to read them all. This like all Tom Sharpe books is funny, insightful and silly :-)

Psychopath: Enter the Mind of a Psychopath! (Psychopath Test, Manipulation) (Psychopath, Psychopath Test, Manipulation)

5.0 out of 5 stars an interesting read, 1 April 2014
Found this informative and free from jargon. I now realise just how many psychopaths I know :-) a recommended read

Porterhouse Blue: (Porterhouse Blue Series 1)
Porterhouse Blue: (Porterhouse Blue Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a giggle?, 18 Jan. 2014
I love Tom Sharpe books. This, like so many before, made me laugh out loud. A fantastic holiday read, brilliant.

The Fisherman's Daughter
The Fisherman's Daughter
by Molly Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 14 Aug. 2012
I didn't realise this book was by Chris Ryan when I read it. I found the story a great place to escape to and couldn't put it down! It's a perfect holiday read. Still can't believe a bloke from the SAS wrote it!

Practical Teaching A Guide to PTLLS & DTLLS
Practical Teaching A Guide to PTLLS & DTLLS
by Linda Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars good for sudy, 3 Nov. 2011
This is a particularly user friendly guide through DTTLS. I didn't do the PTTLS course (the basic course) but it covers everything you need for background info.

I've already referenced it in a couple of essays.