Profile for Gineter > Reviews

50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
Offered by NEW ERA

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tags, 16 Feb 2013
I bought these tags to add embellishments on for gift tags. They are perfect for this. I would recommend them.

Black Stick-On 50mm wide (priced and sold by the metre up to 25 metres ~ please amend the quantity in the shopping cart to show the length you require)
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Stick-on Velcro, 16 Feb 2013
I wanted this velcro to stick a draught excluder on to the door, a friend suggested I use this and I am pleased to say it stuck on to the door perfectly and the excluder. I can remove the excluder in the summer and stick back on in the winter.

Daylight Silver Twist portable Lamp D33707
Daylight Silver Twist portable Lamp D33707
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lamp, 16 Feb 2013
I wanted a lamp to be able to see to do my embroidery, this daylight lamp is perfect and being that it is portable I am able to set it up in whichever room I am working in.

Ravensburger Tenby Harbour 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
Ravensburger Tenby Harbour 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
Offered by Over-The-Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing Puzzle, 16 Feb 2013
I bought this puzzle for my mum for Christmas as she loves doing jigsaw puzzles/ She has been to Tenby so this made the puzzle more intersting for her. She enjoyed putting the puzzle together, this gave her hours of pleasure.

Creation Station 15 mm Jingle Bells ,  Assorted Colours    , Pack of 80
Creation Station 15 mm Jingle Bells , Assorted Colours , Pack of 80

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Bells, 16 Feb 2013
I bought these bells for craftwork and although very tiny they are exactly what I wanted. They do have a quiet jingle sound.

Angry Birds Boy's Black 'Angry Birds' Gym Bag
Angry Birds Boy's Black 'Angry Birds' Gym Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Gym Bag, 16 Feb 2013
I bought this bag for an Angry Birds fan and I am pleased to say it was a very welcome present. It is well made and the design looks good.

Creation Station 10 x 15 mm New Jingle Bells, Gold and Silver
Creation Station 10 x 15 mm New Jingle Bells, Gold and Silver
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Bells, 16 Feb 2013
I bought these bells for craftwork and I am pleased with them. They do jingle and are easy to sew on to fabric.

Fruit Of The Loom Dark Side Of Angry Birds Pink Floyd T-Shirt Mens - Black - XXL 47 - 49" 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab T.Shirt, 16 Feb 2013
I bought this t.shirt for my son for Christmas and pleased to say he loves it. It washes well and the print remains as good as new after washing.

English Tea Shop White Tea Collection 12 Pyramid Tea Bags Gift (Pack of 2)
English Tea Shop White Tea Collection 12 Pyramid Tea Bags Gift (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cuppa, 16 Feb 2013
This tea has a very delicate and delicious taste and I would recommend it. The flavours are subtle making this tea very enjoyable.

UniBond Extra Strong Power Tape White 50 mm x 25 m (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm not sure!, 5 Dec 2012
I bought this tape as I had a slight leak on a small water pipe. I assumed this product would work to stop the leak. No it didn't, I found the water had leaked through the tape within minutes! I may have been expecting too much from this tape but as it stated on the info can be used for temporary repair to burst pipes, it doesn't say how temporary! I will use the tape again on my hose pipe as there are a couple of small holes, to give it a fairer test.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4