Profile for Gineter > Reviews

Content by Gineter

Gineter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Robin, Partridge & Mistletoe on 16mm Ivory Grosgrain Bertie's Bows Ribbon on 25m Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Ribbon, 16 Feb. 2013
I love this bird ribbon, it is very useful for craft projects. It is a good quality ribbon and is easy to use.

Silver Snowflakes on 9mm White Grosgrain Bertie's Bows Ribbon on 3m Length
Silver Snowflakes on 9mm White Grosgrain Bertie's Bows Ribbon on 3m Length
Offered by Sparkles Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Ribbon, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought this ribbon for crafting and was very pleased when I received it. I have used it on various projects.

First Time Tunisian Crochet: Step-By-Step Basics Plus 5 Projects
First Time Tunisian Crochet: Step-By-Step Basics Plus 5 Projects
by Margaret Hubert

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Feb. 2013
I am a tunisian crochet beginner so I thought I would buy this book. When it arrived I was disappointed to find that it was a pamphlet and the instructions unclear. A more detailed instruction with pictures as a guide would have been far more useful. I sent the book back as it was of no use to me at all.

50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
Offered by FINCHLEY ENTERPRISE

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tags, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought these tags to add embellishments on for gift tags. They are perfect for this. I would recommend them.

Black Stick-On 50mm wide (priced and sold by the metre up to 25 metres ~ please amend the quantity in the shopping cart to show the length you require)
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Stick-on Velcro, 16 Feb. 2013
I wanted this velcro to stick a draught excluder on to the door, a friend suggested I use this and I am pleased to say it stuck on to the door perfectly and the excluder. I can remove the excluder in the summer and stick back on in the winter.

Daylight D33707 | Silver Easy-TwistTM Mains Operated Portable Lamp | 30.5 cm High
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lamp, 16 Feb. 2013
I wanted a lamp to be able to see to do my embroidery, this daylight lamp is perfect and being that it is portable I am able to set it up in whichever room I am working in.

Ravensburger Tenby Harbour 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
Ravensburger Tenby Harbour 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
Offered by eTwist

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing Puzzle, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought this puzzle for my mum for Christmas as she loves doing jigsaw puzzles/ She has been to Tenby so this made the puzzle more intersting for her. She enjoyed putting the puzzle together, this gave her hours of pleasure.

Creation Station 15 mm Jingle Bells ,  Assorted Colours    , Pack of 80
Creation Station 15 mm Jingle Bells , Assorted Colours , Pack of 80
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SELLER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Bells, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought these bells for craftwork and although very tiny they are exactly what I wanted. They do have a quiet jingle sound.

Angry Birds Boy's Black 'Angry Birds' Gym Bag
Angry Birds Boy's Black 'Angry Birds' Gym Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Gym Bag, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought this bag for an Angry Birds fan and I am pleased to say it was a very welcome present. It is well made and the design looks good.

Creation Station 10 x 15 mm New Jingle Bells, Gold and Silver
Creation Station 10 x 15 mm New Jingle Bells, Gold and Silver
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Bells, 16 Feb. 2013
I bought these bells for craftwork and I am pleased with them. They do jingle and are easy to sew on to fabric.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4