Profile for Barb55 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rieker Women's Court Shoes - duene 4
Rieker Women's Court Shoes - duene 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as expected., 20 Aug 2014
I bought a previous pair of Rieker shoes and they were the most comfortable shoes that I had bought so that is why I bought these.
I bought my usual size 4 and whilst they fit, they weren't as generous as the previous pair which were a different style. Whilst I do like the shoes, the first time I wore them I got a blister on one of my toes but will persevere with them in the hope that they eventually
improve because the style and colour of the shoes are lovely.

An African Love Story: Love, Life and Elephants
An African Love Story: Love, Life and Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 16 Jun 2014
This book was so enjoyable. A real insight into the life of Daphne Sheldrick. What an amazing woman she is and so knowledgeable and dedicated to all of her animals aswell as the elephants orphans. She will leave an amazing legacy!

Afterbite - Bite and Sting Relief Pen X 3 (TRIPLE PACK)
Afterbite - Bite and Sting Relief Pen X 3 (TRIPLE PACK)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 16 Jun 2014
I live on the west coast of Scotland where the midges are a pain to say the least! Afterbite is great for getting rid of the irritating itching after a bite. It smells a bit strange but within seconds of putting it on, the smell goes and so does the itch. Brilliant!

Bagatelle - 76cm Hit-A-Pin Original
Bagatelle - 76cm Hit-A-Pin Original
Offered by Jaques of London

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy., 4 Jun 2014
I bought this for my husband because I never know what to get him for Christmas. We have had so much fun with this and it's great when you have friends or relatives staying because everyone can play and you don't have to be skilled to play. The bagatelle is robust and it looks good too. A great present for the person who has nearly everything!!

Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Bridge Camera - Black (12MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera!, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this camera after reading all of the reviews and it was also recommended to me by someone who knows cameras. It takes great photos and is a doddle to use on automatic. I will progress onto the other settings as soon as I get used to the camera but for anyone who doesn't want to use the other settings AI (auto) takes great photos. No regrets about buying this.

300 Un-Netted Fat Balls For Wild Birds (150 pack x 2)
300 Un-Netted Fat Balls For Wild Birds (150 pack x 2)
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 4 Jun 2014
These were excellent value when you think of what you can be charged for Fat Balls from other outlets. The birds certainly got stuck into them! Great value and fast delivery although felt sorry for the guy who had to lift the heavy box!!

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
I love Coldplay and Ghost Stories is one of their best in a while. It appears to be very personal to Chris Martin and what was happening in his life at the time but that doesn't spoil the album for me. I love all of the tracks but my favourite has to be A Sky Full of Stars, I love it!

Blue 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Blue 25 Litre Plastic Waste Bin High Quality with Flap Lid
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bin at a great price!, 4 Jun 2014
This was one of a few bins that I could find to fit our cupboard and it's great. Easy to clean, empty and put new liners in. Looks good and was a great price.

Lakeland Kirstie Allsopp Jam Label Kit with 24 Jam Pot Covers & 24 Labels & Tags
Offered by Lakeland

3.0 out of 5 stars They look nice - but!, 4 Jun 2014
I bought them to go on the 250ml kilner jam jars but they don't fit properly and end up crinkled on the jar. The lid covers look nice but they are a bit thick so when you try and tie round them with the thin string provided they just come off, ok with an elastic band on tight. All in all they look a lot better than they are practical.

Set Of 24 250ml Kilner Screw Top Glass Jam Chutney Preserving Storage Pots Jars
Set Of 24 250ml Kilner Screw Top Glass Jam Chutney Preserving Storage Pots Jars
Offered by Get Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jars., 4 Jun 2014
Ideal for jam and marmalade making. Easy to clean and use, and they look good too. Will definately buy more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3