Profile for Julie-Anne Rigby > Reviews

Content by Julie-Anne Rigby

Julie-Anne Rigby

Make Up Brushes, USpicy Professional Cosmetics 10-Piece Makeup Brush Set with Gift Box Kits (Black)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jun. 2015
Excellent value and speedy recovery

USpicy Make Up Brushes 6-Piece Professional Cosmetics Makeup Brush Set with Gift Box Makeup Kits (Purple)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

Excellent value and speedy delivery

Happy Hopperz Cow - 12-24 Months, Pink
Happy Hopperz Cow - 12-24 Months, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy, 16 April 2013
an excellent buy for my daughters first birthday. She loved it as did her older brother and sister. would recommend this, so much so that I am also buying another one for my nephews birthday.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2013 11:55 AM BST

Hello Kitty Style Personalised Name Available in 24 Colours ***Please Send us a MESSAGE to Leave us Name & Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb. 2013
This was quick and easy to apply to the wall and looks great. So impressed that I then ordered another design for my son. A great way to jazz up a kids bedroom.

Hello Kitty 'Hearts' Double Duvet Cover Rotary Bedding New
Hello Kitty 'Hearts' Double Duvet Cover Rotary Bedding New

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. Looks great and I would recommend it.

Casio Scientific Calculator with 289 Functions (FX83ES)
Casio Scientific Calculator with 289 Functions (FX83ES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb. 2013
Bought for my daughter who is currently studying for her exams. Great calculator, easy to use and understand, would recommend.

Rubies Cinderella Classic (Small)
Rubies Cinderella Classic (Small)
Offered by Wish4 - Quality Branded Products Direct To You.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 21 Feb. 2013
This dress arrived quickly but a poor quality dress which ripped the first time that my daughter put it on

(LARGE) FOOTBALLS & PERSONALISED NAME BEDROOM VINYL WALL ART DECAL STICKER 14 COLOURS AVAILABLE
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 21 Feb. 2013
Speedy delivery and then quick and easy to put on the wall, looks great. This is my second purchase from this copy as I was so pleased with the first.