Profile for choosey > Reviews

Paperback Oxford Large Print Dictionary
Paperback Oxford Large Print Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy., 10 May 2014
This book lived-up to my expectations and is very comprehensive. I can definitely recommend it to anyone who finds the print in the ordinary dictionary too small to read without a magnifying glass.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 'GOLDFEAF GLOVES' Tough Touch gardening gloves, 11 Mar 2013
I was so pleased with the 'Tough Touch' gardening gloves that I ordered. They really are brilliant - really much too good to use in the garden !. They were very well packed and arrived much sooner that I expected. I will certainly contact GOLDLEAF GLOVES
if I need any more gloves. Really excellent service. Thankyou.

C9364EE HP C9364EE#UUS 337 Inkjet Print Cartridge - Black
C9364EE HP C9364EE#UUS 337 Inkjet Print Cartridge - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Service., 12 Oct 2012
Recieved quicker than expected, which I was really pleased with, and was well packed. It was a very good price and had free delevery too. I can fully recommend this product and service. Thankyou.

HP 343 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge (7ml) - C8766EE
HP 343 Tri-colour Inkjet Print Cartridge (7ml) - C8766EE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Service, 12 Oct 2012
Recieved before expected - really quick. Especially welcome as I had 'run-out'!. Good price and free postage. Very well wrapped. Can fully recommend.

HP Everyday Photo paper - Glossy photo paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) 200 g/m2 - 100 sheet(s)

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Everyday Photo paper., 7 April 2012
'HP Everyday Glossy Photo paper' is a really good quality paper and great value. It arrived really well packed and much quicker than I expected. I shall certainly be using this product again, and, of course, AMAZON. Thankyou.

HP C8766EE - 3 COLOUR INK CART 7ml NO.343
HP C8766EE - 3 COLOUR INK CART 7ml NO.343
Offered by UK_Trade_Surplus/UK VAT INcl

5.0 out of 5 stars Hewlett Packard Tri-colour - 343 Inkjet Cartridge., 7 April 2012
Very well packed and arrived much quicker than I expected. Very good value for money. Excelent service. Thankyou very much.

Rosewood Options Dog Cage Small
Rosewood Options Dog Cage Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 7 April 2012
Thankyou. This was delevered really quickly and I am really pleased with it. It is as described and was really easy to assemble. It is perfect for 'Cindy' (a Jack Russell). Thankyou Amazon.

Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau de Parfum 125 ml
Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau de Parfum 125 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars 'SPLENDOR' Parfum by Elizabeth Arden., 7 April 2012
'SPLENDOR' Parfum by Elizabeth Arden is a really lovely perfume. It is 'light' enough to wear all the time ( as I do ), not just on special occasions. It was delivered really well packed and arrived earlier than I expected. Thankyou.

Manuscript Initial Letter V Ceramic Wax Seal & Postable Red Wax Stick
Manuscript Initial Letter V Ceramic Wax Seal & Postable Red Wax Stick
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars CERAMIC STAMP SEAL AND SEALING WAX., 9 Jan 2012
MY GRANDSON WAS DELIGHTED WITH THE SEAL AND WAX. IT ARRIVED QUICKER THAN EXPECTED AND WAS REALLY WELL WRAPPED. I CAN THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND THE FIRM. THANKYOU VERY, VERY MUCH. FROM AN EXTREEMLY SATISFIED 'GRAN' AND GRANDSON.

WOMENS THIGH HIGH BLACK RUCHED SUEDE HEEL BOOTS SIZE 6
WOMENS THIGH HIGH BLACK RUCHED SUEDE HEEL BOOTS SIZE 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boots., 11 July 2011
I ordered a pair of thigh high boots that were delivered the next day. They were much better than I expected and fitted perfectly. The service was top class. My first 'buy' from 'AMAZON' and definitely not my last. Extremely pleased. Thankyou.