Profile for SMJ > Reviews

Lincoln [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Day-Lewis
Price: 4.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleep inducing, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lincoln [DVD] (DVD)
If you have studied or have a particular interest in American history, I imagine it would be very interesting. However, for evening viewing, it was very slow paced, overly affected performances & tedious.

Elastic kids snake belt - 1" (25MM) Wide elastic belt - Various Colours. (Blue)
Elastic kids snake belt - 1" (25MM) Wide elastic belt - Various Colours. (Blue)
Offered by School Wear United
Price: 2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for slim kids, 12 Mar 2013
Very useful if your child is slim. The belt is adjustable & stretches enough for my 3 yr old to go to the toilet without having to do zips or buttons. Easily fits ordinary belt loops. Loads of colours.
Speedy delivery.

Wooden Thomas & Friends: Annie & Clarabel Twin-Pack
Wooden Thomas & Friends: Annie & Clarabel Twin-Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 12 Mar 2013
Much loved toy from 2.5 years. Still playing with it at 4. Fits little hands well, but will get a bit chipped & scuffed. The wooden toys seem much nicer than the metal & plastic - the track better than he grey plastic & more versatile.

Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD]
Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Cromwell
Price: 8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, and great films, 10 Jun 2012
I bought this double DVD set for a silly price & can't believe my good fortune. Very family friendly, heart warming story with plenty of laughs too.

Pocket Dragon Adventures: Gone With The Wand [DVD]
Pocket Dragon Adventures: Gone With The Wand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pocket Dragon Adventures
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.87

3.0 out of 5 stars awful for adults, but kids love it, 10 Jun 2012
The dragons have irritating, squeaky voices, the animation is old and stories banal, but my 3 & 5 year old kids & nephew adore it and want to watch it over again. The copy I have also has lots of cartoons prior to the menu page and it is not possible to skip forward.
So, from my point of view - zero stars, but I'm sure my daughter would give it maximum stars, and hence the average of 3!

Maxi-Cosi FeroFix Group 2/3 Car Seat (Intense Red)
Maxi-Cosi FeroFix Group 2/3 Car Seat (Intense Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars best car seat in range, 17 Aug 2011
This car seat is easy to install & use and very comfortable. I bought it as our old, cheaper seat was useless whenever my little one fell asleep - she would flop forward, or slide out to the side. It's 3 times the price, but worth every penny.
In this car seat, she sleeps comfortably, well supported with her head on the back rest.
The recline is minimal, but enough to support. I keep it in the 'recline' position, as it's difficult to adjust when the child is sat in it, but it's pretty upright anyway.
I would definitely recommend this product - it's well made, very well cushioned, easy to install and the isofix arms retract so it can be used in cars without isofix points. (and easy to transfer between cars too). The height is very easy to adjust too.
We have the bright red, which seems is wearing well.

The only negative comment is that it's a little wider than the other seat (Graco), so the middle car seat is not useable (although it was only useable for very tiny bums with the old one). If you need to use your middle seat or have 3 car seats in the back, you might need to check they all fit before buying.

Pentel Wheelie Bin Pen Pot
Pentel Wheelie Bin Pen Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars 'toy' wheelie bin, 17 Aug 2011
I bought this as a joke present, but my son, daughter & nephew fell in love with it, so I had to get another for them to play with. not sure why they love it so much, but they do!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars my sons favourite, 17 Aug 2011
my 2 yr old son loves this bin-lorry. it comes complete with a tiny white wheelie bin, which gets lost (at much distress) on a regular basis. It has been in the bath, sandpit, soil but still cleans up easily. Good value

Moo-Cow Kung-Fu-Cow
Moo-Cow Kung-Fu-Cow
by Nick Sharratt
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Moo-Cow Kung-Fu-Cow (Paperback)
A great fun, silly book. Kids particularly love peek a boo cow and kangaroo cow. Not much educational value, but a good laugh. Our first copy got destroyed, and we missed it so much I bought a second copy.

Bigjigs Toys BJ311 Red Tool Belt
Bigjigs Toys BJ311 Red Tool Belt
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars belt not much use, 8 Jan 2011
Positives: good quality wooden tools, kids loved these

Negatives: belt is useless. Much too big, so had to tie it around her waist (at 3 years old). Plastic pouches tear & difficult to fit tools back in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3