Profile for Sue UK > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Glittering Fortunes
Glittering Fortunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic author, great book, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Glittering Fortunes (Paperback)
I love all Victoria Fox books and this is no exception. Another excellent romp through the world of the rich and famous.

Outrageous Fortune
Outrageous Fortune
by Lulu Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, a bit on the long side., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Outrageous Fortune (Paperback)
A good story but a little on the long side. I did enjoy it but felt the part when Daisy went off to Russia, or wherever it was, was a bit boring. It did have a good ending though but I would not rush out and buy other books by this author based on this book, like I usually do.

Private Members
Private Members

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Read., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Private Members (Paperback)
What a fun trashy read. The 4 main ladies are just a riot to read about. Won't win any awards but just a good fun book written with alot of homour. I had to buy the second one in the series as soon as I finished this one. Fully recommend all Leonie Fox books for a light hearted funny read.

Up Close and Personal
Up Close and Personal

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Up Close and Personal (Paperback)
Loved this book and after I read it I went and bought her other 2 books. Good, fun reads.

Wicked Ambition
Wicked Ambition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Wicked Ambition (Paperback)
I love all Victoria Fox books and this one is just as compelling as her other books. Once you start to read, you can't stop. I recommend..

Hollywood Sinners
Hollywood Sinners

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love this writer, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Hollywood Sinners (Paperback)
I really do love this writer. I have read all her books and can highly recommend them all if you are after a lightweight fun romp of a read. Some books are just fun to read and this is one of them.

Temptation Island
Temptation Island
by Victoria Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love this writer for trashy holiday reads, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Temptation Island (Paperback)
I really do love this writer for trashy holiday reads. I have read all her books and can highly recommend them all if you are after a lightweight fun romp of a read. All her books are unputdownable.

Members Only
Members Only

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun romp of a read, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Members Only (Paperback)
I really do love this writer for trashy holiday reads. I have read all her books and can highly recommend them all if you are after a lightweight fun romp of a read. This is the second in this series and I didn't find it as good as the first one, but I really enjoyed reading it.

Without You
Without You
by Saskia Sarginson

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Without You (Paperback)
Loved her first book, The Twins, it was so well written so had high expectations for this book but it wasn't as good. I did enjoy it, but it didn't have the emotion that her first book did. I felt it ended too early, could have done with a few more chapters especially after the explosion on the island.

Power Games
Power Games

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Read, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Power Games (Paperback)
This is a fun read. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did but I liked it so much I have now ordered 3 more of her books. A light hearted book which keeps you reading as you want to know more about the different characters and how they survive on the island.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8