Profile for Sif > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Jerome Russell Bblonde Lightening Spray
Jerome Russell Bblonde Lightening Spray
Offered by camelliashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good results. Have highlighted even my dark brown hair, 22 Aug 2014
Very good results.

Have highlighted even my dark brown hair. Half of my hair were dark brown and half ash blond and now they both colors are mixing together with beautiful results. I have tons of shades in my hair and one color fading away into another. Used about 7 times now, always trying to part my hair in about 6 places, and doing different places each time. So some laves mixing with previous giving me this multi color results. No gingers! Which I am very pleased about.

Did not damage my hair.

Would recommend

Baby Toddler Rudolph Reindeer Christmas Onesie Stocking Filler All In One Gift Costume 12 - 18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 July 2014
very cute and well made. all the stitching are very well done. fit my baby boy perfectly. love all the details and would recommend to everyone. great fun and great pictures to go to little one album. thanks

Toyota Yaris Spare Bulb Kit 1999-2010 BK4
Toyota Yaris Spare Bulb Kit 1999-2010 BK4
Offered by Car Spares Direct

very good selection
good quality
all bulbs match and works

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars for everyone, 6 July 2014
great price

very gently perfect for my little one and also for me to remove eye make up.

maybe not the best smell but still love it.

IKEA KALAS CHILDRENS MUGS X 6 NEW
IKEA KALAS CHILDRENS MUGS X 6 NEW
Offered by best deal 4 u

very bright colors
great quality
survived dishwasher and few children parties.

glad with the product.

Invero® Clear LCD Screen Protector with Micro Fibre Cloth & Application Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5200 GT-P5210 (PACK OF 5)
Offered by continent store

3.0 out of 5 stars bubbles everywhere, 6 July 2014
ok, good quality but a bit to thick. my tablet got very unresponsive and it was very difficult to apply without creating loads of bubbles. had fun tho trying to get rid of them...

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner 400ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 6 July 2014
help me to brush my hair, which are very tangle. smell great. unfortunately not 5 stars as it seem s to leave mi hair a bit lacking of shine.

Motionperformance Essentials High Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Cool Air Circulator Fan with 3 Speed Settings (Black)
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars strong and big, 6 July 2014
very strong, very noisy, very big.

4 stars only because a bit too big and too loud.

Despicable Me 2 Foil Balloon - 18 Inches
Despicable Me 2 Foil Balloon - 18 Inches
Offered by KimmyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 July 2014
good quality, bright nice colors. really cute.

very fast delivery.

New Ladies HJ Hall COTTON Softop Wide Top Sock 4-7 Lemon
New Ladies HJ Hall COTTON Softop Wide Top Sock 4-7 Lemon
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars only 1 pair, 6 July 2014
did not read the description properly. thought it is price for 6 pairs, but got only 1. never mind.

good quality and fit well. nice change from tight socks. my foots feel better, less swollen and less sweat.

good product but 3 * as too expensive