Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer "dynamicdereck"

Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Got The Job!, 9 Nov. 2013
I got a job that didn't exist just on the basis of following the advice in this book and doing my preparation from it. I went for an interview for a role that I didn't get, but because of my preparation based on this book I was put forward for another role that hadn't been advertised, and after using the advice in the book, got the job. Best few quid I've spent in a long time.

How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Interview Questions
How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Interview Questions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Advice!, 9 Nov. 2013
Although this book has great advice on how to answer some very unusual questions, it would be quite difficult to remember all that advice given the volume of information. Best to just select the questions you think you are likely to be asked and concentrate on those.

How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
How Do You Prepare for an Interview?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Advice!, 9 Nov. 2013
This sort of preparation helped get me a job that didn't exist! Easy to read and digest with links to many other resources.

Thunderbirds Box Set (9 discs) [DVD] [1965]
Thunderbirds Box Set (9 discs) [DVD] [1965]
Dvd ~ Sylvia Anderson
Offered by MyAubergine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 13 May 2004
The quality of the whole package is F.A.B. Sounds corny I know, but it is wonderful watching my 4 year old get as much enjoyment out of Thunderbirds as I did at his age (which was when they first came out !). It's funny really, I still can't see the strings. I had to wait a while for the set to come (6 weeks) but I, err..., I mean my son is really enjoying them.