Profile for H. M. Britt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2 Weeks in the Fast Lane
2 Weeks in the Fast Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a great diet!, 3 Nov 2014
seems like a great diet - lots of normal, easily accessible foods and nothing complicated. The book is clearly written and well presented.

Oral-B Pro 600 Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 600 Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, so I don't know what it's like, 14 Feb 2014
Bought as a gift, so I don't know what it's like, but presumably the person who put it on her gift list had done some research and wanted this specific one. I have something similar myself, by Braun, and I like it very much.

The Essential Interactive Bible Quiz & Trivia Game For Kids: Volume 1 (Interactive Quiz Books, Games, Puzzles & Trivia For Children On Kindle)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!, 14 Feb 2014
This was rather disappointing. I would rather pay a good price for something much better. There's a shortage of interactive Bible resources four children. I was looking for Bible crosswords for children but couldn't find any for Macbook at all.

Lorenz Genuine Traditional All Soft Leather Bum Bag With 6 Zips, Black
Lorenz Genuine Traditional All Soft Leather Bum Bag With 6 Zips, Black
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Feb 2014
I've had two of these already, one for doggie walking and one to use instead of a handbag, The leather is lovely and soft, the zip pockets are brilliant and at such a reasonable price I was able to afford two, in different colours

The Tim Vine Bumper Book of Silliness: Daft Jokes, Crazy Pictures, Utter Nonsense
by Tim Vine

2.0 out of 5 stars sent it back - very disappointed, 14 Feb 2014
Having heard Tim Vine on the radio I thought this would be a good Christmas present as I found Tim very funny, but this book is SO silly that it's not the slightest bit funny.....and I have a very silly sense of humour! I wonder who it would appeal to.... not anyone I know anyway!

Even More Concise 10 Second Sermons
Even More Concise 10 Second Sermons
by Milton Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, 14 Feb 2014
I only glanced at this book before wrapping it as a Christmas present. It seemed amusing, but the main reason for buying it was because the recipient of the gift had been to see Milton Jones in London - I hope he enjoyed the book!!

18cm Square Cake Tin Loose Base
18cm Square Cake Tin Loose Base
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Feb 2014
Easy to use, easy to get the cake out and easy to clean. A very useful size. I love square cakes, they're so easy to cut up.

Top Tips for Packing Your Suitcase: Tips, Hints, and Advice: How, Why, and What to Pack for Your Next Travel Adventure

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but a bit too wordy, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this originally for someone who admits to being hopeless at packing a suitcase. Diagrams would make this book more practical - I didn't anticipate it being a text-only book so it was a bit disappointing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it's meant to do!, 14 Feb 2014
Not much to say really, except that this little bit of gear makes it possible to link my Macbook Pro to a multi media projector.....it works, so I'm happy!!

AUDIO SUPPORTED White iPhone 5 Adapter 8 pin to 30 pin connector / converter & dock adaptor. iPhone 4 / 4S to iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, GENUINE
Offered by icestation

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not compatible with my Pure Contour 100 Di (DAB radio with iPod/iPad dock), 29 Aug 2013
I bought this to dock my iPhone 5 with my Pure Contour 100 Di but it doesn't work. It does work ok in the dock that came with my Cambridge Audio sound system but that wasn't where I wanted to use it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4