Profile for Miss M. R. Hume > Reviews

5 Crystal Toe Ring In Sterling Silver
5 Crystal Toe Ring In Sterling Silver
Offered by CLICK Jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 May 2014
The edge was sharp and a crystal fell out before I had even worn it - I'm one unhappy customer

American Mary [DVD] [2012]
American Mary [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Katharine Isabelle

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb film, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: American Mary [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This film has restored some faith for me in the dwindling quality of the horror market. Visually a very stunning film for me, slick and exciting. It has the knack of making you want to look away whilst having to keep your eyes locked on the action, and as a fair amount of the gore is implied it leaves a lot up to you and your imagination - for me often scarier than having it laid out for all to see. Definitely a favourite for me and I would safely say for most horror buffs out there looking for something new and refreshing.

Stitches (DVD)
Stitches (DVD)
Dvd ~ Ross Noble
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Super, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Stitches (DVD) (DVD)
A super tongue in cheek black comedy - do not take it seriously and you will laugh your socks off. Ross Noble is excellent!

Disney Pixar Cars Boys' Onesie Pyjamas
Disney Pixar Cars Boys' Onesie Pyjamas

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 7 Dec. 2013
This item was purchased in Black Friday week deal for £10.99. When it came I was shocked by the state of the packaging - the box was bashed and cracked and open. The item itself is nice but not the quality I was expecting. I would certainly not pay full price for it!