Profile for Ms. Sally A. Ludlam > Reviews

Content by Ms. Sally A. L...

Ms. Sally A. Ludlam "horseyot"

PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue
PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, but relies on your child being able ..., 6 Feb. 2016
Good idea, but relies on your child being able to read more than either of mine can, one having learning g disability and one being 4. They got frustrated too often, so I deleted it.

Strawberry Shortcake Perfect Puppy Doctor
Strawberry Shortcake Perfect Puppy Doctor

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
Nice game, but my daughter got tired of it quite quickly.

Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Finger Paint Dip Bowls
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Finger Paint Dip Bowls (Toy)
Brilliant. My daughter has great, messy fun with these bowls. Good for finger painting, and big enough to fit sponge priting shapes ito also.

The Gro Company Grobag Pink Stripe Bedding Set (Cot Bed size)
The Gro Company Grobag Pink Stripe Bedding Set (Cot Bed size)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 4 Oct. 2011
Maybe I was being silly, but when I bought this item, I expected it to be like the gro bags for babies - if not enclosed at the feet, then at least zippig all the way down the side. I am really dissapointed, as my 3 year old is the wriggliest child in the world, and still manages to have her lower body out at night, wakig herself and the rest of us up. I think its a brilliant idea, but Im not sure why the zip can't be longer. I cannot fault Baby Curls, who provided the item at a good price, in good order and in good time.

The Ladybird Book of Nursery Rhymes (Ladybird Baby & Toddler)
The Ladybird Book of Nursery Rhymes (Ladybird Baby & Toddler)
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for joining in, 10 Feb. 2010
This book of nursery rhymes was great for my daughter. The lift the flap pictures made it appeal to her even more than her other rhyming books. They are shortened versions - for example "one, two, three, four, five, once I cought a fish alive" only has the first verse - but I don't think it matters too much - as it means there is a new rhyme, with picture and lift the flap on each page.