Profile for Declan > Reviews

Content by Declan

Declan

Belkin Chambray Case for Kindle Fire HD 7" Purple (will only fit All-New Kindle Fire HD 7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Case, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this case I wanted one for my new Kindle. I got to say this case is an excellent fit. It's a case that's clips in around the kindle. In my opinion every case should be built like this. For protection and for the user as he/she will not need to worry about there device falling out of the case.

Xigmatek CLF-F1452 Crystal 140mm LED Fan - Red
Xigmatek CLF-F1452 Crystal 140mm LED Fan - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I got to say I love these fans., 1 Jan 2014
I have these fans for over a year on my custom built rig and I love them. The main reason Why I bought these fans were to brighten up my computer and also show it off. These fans are quiet and also keeps the temperature down. If I knew anyone looking for fans for there build or updating of fans I would recommended them 100%.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (Xbox 360)
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 1 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
COD Ghosts is an excellent game. I have been a loving call of duty from the beginning. The story line is brilliant and the graphics was out of this world. I got to say also the multi-player for this game was out off this world. There was loads of different game modes and I happy with this between Team Death match and Demolition. I got to say I loved it. I would recommended this game to any one that loved first person shooters.