Profile for Mr. C. Cruickshank > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. Cruickshank

Mr. C. Cruickshank

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera with a good sized screen, 19 April 2015
Great camera with a good sized screen. Easy to use and the batteries seem to be long lasting as well (still on my 1st batteries!)

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - White
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - White

5.0 out of 5 stars There is also a useful "When required" compartment as well as the usual morning, 19 April 2015
I have a lot of medication that I have to take and some of the tablets and capsules which are quite large. The compartments in this organiser are more than sufficient to hold my tablets. There is also a useful "When required" compartment as well as the usual morning, noon, evening and night compartments and I use this "When required" slot for my aspirin as it has to be dissolved in water and cannot be taken like a normal tablet. This extra slot means I can keep it separate from the rest. I can't recommend this product enough.

Crossword Unlimited
Crossword Unlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great s, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crossword Unlimited (App)
Most enjoyable. Gives me my daily brain workout

Fellowes Star A4 Manual Comb Binder
Fellowes Star A4 Manual Comb Binder

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier with this comb binder, 16 July 2014
Couldn't be happier with this comb binder. It has some nice touches such as a document sizer (so that you know the right comb size to use) along with a tray to store loose combs.

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX 750Ti 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple set up..., 26 May 2014
Simple to set up with all the main drivers already loaded (such as graphics card), it didn't take long to add my various other bits of hardware (mostly by pkugging them in and letting the system fetch what it needed). The machine is really quiet and quick to start up ready for use. I now have all my software loaded (Office etc) as well as all my hardware and it all works quickly as I'd hoped. Played a few games where my old PC really couldn't cope (Civ V with 10+ City States) and there's no loss of game play the more cities you create.

Easy Screenshot
Easy Screenshot

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Screenshot, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Easy Screenshot (App)
As an IT trainer this is a great way for me to get screen shots of my Kindle tablet so that I can produce course material. It's simple to use and with the tablet attached to my PC it's simple to find and download the screenshots.

Remington R6150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Remington R6150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars A close shave, 30 Oct. 2012
I have to say that I get a really close shave with this razor and was pleasantly surprised considering the price. The head feels a bit "plasticky" when shaving as although each of the 3 shaving heads are sprung, the main chasis isn't which did feel odd the first few times I used the razor. I have a very rough stubble that a lot of razors (including wet razors) can't handle but this razor does. Nice, clear display of the number of minutes of shaving left is shown. I also like the fact that you can actually wash the head, something I've not tried as I had a "wet electric razor" before and the water got into the main case and screwed it up. With this razor, clean it as you go and it doesn't need washing. Something that was good was that the razor was fully charged from the box - no waiting around for days for the "first charge up". All in all, a great little razor and for the price, excellent I would say.

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by uk-dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Sansa Clip, 21 Sept. 2010
I ordered this product for personal use and also to show my students about downloading mp3's to an ipod device. This is just so easy to use. I already had a lot of mp3's that I wanted to download, so I connected the device to my computer and it appeared as another drive. A quick drag & drop and my files went across smoothly and quite quickly.

It's worth downloading the full documentation from the website as the device has facilties that you might miss. It has an inbuilt FM radio that produced good results (ideal for when you just want some music). It also has a tiny, inbuilt microphone so you can use it as a hands free dictation device and the good thing is, the device keeps all the different types of file separate so you can easily find them or upload them to your computer.

The controls are simple to use and I often have it clipped to my shirt while I work on my PC. It's so light you don't know its there but I've walked around the house without it falling off. Not being a jogger I've no idea if you could jog with this attached but I don't see why not.

I also bought the little rubber cover for it as it could get damaged (spilt tea of coffee) as well as the 13 amp charger plug. Instead of plugging into a PC that's running, I can plug it into the plug charger and charge it up - useful for when you are away and don't have access to a computer.

Before I bought this product I read the reviews on here about the short battery life people have experienced. I wonder if this is because they didn't charge it up fully the 1st time? I let my device charge for about 16 hours before using it and I can get 3 days at 8 hours a day use out if it between charges.

If you want a simple player that just plays various types of music file then this is for you. If you want a device to impress your mates down the pub, then get something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Headset, 13 Aug. 2009
Plantronics .Audio 645 Behind-the-head USB stereo headset

This is a great headset. The earphones are extremely comfortable and the mic is easy to adjust to set it just right for you. Volume has a good range and using Skype is extremely clear.

Set up is simple - plug it in and away you go - same for XP or Vista.
I haven't found anything negative about this product.