Profile for D. J. Wilcox > Reviews

Content by D. J. Wilcox

D. J. Wilcox (Nottinghamshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pictech® Compatible ink Cartridges for Epson 1500W Stylus Photo A3+ Printer - Replacement for Epson T0797 ink Cartridges (9x Black, 3x Cyan, 3x Magenta, 3x Yellow 3x Light Cyan, 3x Light Magenta) (3 Sets + 6 Black)
Offered by Printer Ink Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Pictech inks a great replacement at a fraction of the price, 29 Mar. 2016
I have just replaced the original epson yellow cartridge with a Pictech yellow and the quality of my photo prints is just as good as with the epson one. Others will soon need replacing and I'm sure that they will be as good. The inks arrived well on time and the price is unbelievably economic. I was a bit apprehensive, I must admit, at first, using non-epson ink, but there is no need for concern as my photo prints have shown. I highly recommend Pictech replacement inks, and I will continue to use them in the future. However, with the generous amount provided in this order, it will be some time before I need to do so.

Multi-Functional Protable Lightweight Aluminum Camera Tripod for Nikon D3300,D3200,D3100,D5500,D5300,D5200,D5100, D7200,D7100,D7000, D810 D810A D800, D700,D610 D600, D300,D90,D80,D60,D50,D40,D40x.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary accessory, 8 Dec. 2015
This tripod is excellent to use along with a dslr camera. Easy to set up for use and also to fold for storage. Very pleased with it.

Canterbury Men's England Poly Training T-Shirt - Red, Small
Canterbury Men's England Poly Training T-Shirt - Red, Small
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality gear, 8 Dec. 2015
A good quality T-shirt. Unfortunately England were knocked out of the World Cup not long after I had bought it! I was going to wear it to watch all their matches, so didn't wear it for long.

Psmith, Journalist (Classics To Go)
Psmith, Journalist (Classics To Go)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wodehouse at his best, 8 Dec. 2015
Excellent read by the maestro. All the Psmith books are good and this is no exception.

Confidence Fitness Utility Training Bench
Confidence Fitness Utility Training Bench
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars A good training bench for a reasonable price, 8 Dec. 2015
A good, solid piece of equipment. Just right for dumbbell workouts. Arrived quickly, already assembled, and is very easy to open out for use and also to flatten out for storage (such as lean against wall). Very comfortable to sit on. Lots of different positions for the backrest. I highly recommend this product.

Big Mike's 72mm Close-Up Filter Set (+1, +2, +4 and +10 Diopters) Magnification Kit - Metal Rim For Nikon Coolpix P530 Digital Camera + Filter Adapter + More!!
Offered by Big Mikes Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Close-up and macro for nikon coolpix, 28 July 2015
An excellent set of kit for adding filters to nikon p520, 530 etc cameras to get really good macro and close-up wide angle photos. The adaptor fits nicely onto the lens using a fine allen key. I highly recommend this equipment.

Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Red Hand Mixer With Chrome Beaters, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed With Turbo Button + Bonus Balloon Whisk
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James 300 watt mixer, 22 Sept. 2014
An excellent piece of kit. I bought it for my wife as she does a lot of baking and she is extremely pleased with the mixer. It arrived on time and I recommend the seller to everyone.

Carry On, Jeeves: (Jeeves & Wooster) (Jeeves & Wooster Series Book 3)
Carry On, Jeeves: (Jeeves & Wooster) (Jeeves & Wooster Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars P G Wodehouse books, 16 Aug. 2014
Ever since Stephen Fry recommended P G Wodehouse, I've read all the Blandings stuff I can get and now I've started on the Jeeves and Wooster stuff. I've got the full dvd set and the books are proving to be brilliant. I've downloaded two more omnibus books to my kindle and can't wait to get into them. Not only are the books entertainingly funny, but also give an insight to the social history of the era (inter-war period).

William the Good (Just William Book 9)
William the Good (Just William Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just William, 16 Aug. 2014
Mind you, I am biased. I've always loved the William books. However, after buying the dvd of the recent tv series, with Daniel Roche, for my grandchildren, I can't get enough. Unfortunately I think I've now read the lot!

Pigs Have Wings: (Blandings Castle)
Pigs Have Wings: (Blandings Castle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic story from PGW, 4 Jun. 2014
Yet again, the Empress of Blandings is under threat of being underhandedly treated by rivals in order for her to lose the fattest pig contest, along with the usual love trist. But it all turns out well in the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3