Profile for K. barr > Reviews

Content by K. barr

K. barr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ornami Jewellery Set with Platinum Plated Silver Cubic Zirconia Pendant, Earring and Chain of 46cm
Price: 14.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift, 3 Jan 2013
I bought this Jewellery set as a stocking filler for my wife , it looked larger ....but still it is nice and my wife was happy I think a 4 star is about the right score but do not let that put any one of it is great value and a Nice Gift for any women:)

Elegant Chrome Travel Alarm Clock
Elegant Chrome Travel Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Elegant Chrome Travel Alarm Clock
Bought this for a friend who is now along with her new travel alarm clock travelling around Austraila , I hope she does not sleep in , as a token gift she was so delighted in fact since sitting down to write this review it has prompted me to maybe order another one for a Chritmas gift , Many Thanks Be -Active for a great service
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

The Grass Arena: An Autobiography (Penguin Modern Classics)
The Grass Arena: An Autobiography (Penguin Modern Classics)
by John Healy
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Classic, 4 Nov 2012
This is one of the best books I have ever read , and it gives you a real insight in to how it is so easy to go down a road you never thought you would ever have thouhght exsisted . John Healy takes you down this road , without pulling any punches , you end up in a place which is hidden yet it is in view but we turn our heads the other way ....Great Autobiography and a Penguin Modern Classic well worth the money and adventure

Holy Water [DVD] [2009]
Holy Water [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ John Lynch
Offered by Just4-U-Media
Price: 18.73

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Holy Water [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I always enjoy a good laugh but I made the mistake of not reading reviews this C.v.d allow cheap to buy is a lot of pure rubbish and also the acting had a lot to be desired thumbs down on this un holy water :)

10 x Branded Halogen Bulbs 240V 25W G9 Clear
10 x Branded Halogen Bulbs 240V 25W G9 Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product, 23 Aug 2012
I am well pleased with these Halogen Bulbs they our a First Class Product and have been supplied in perfect condition, and well within the time I was advised , all in all I am delighted .Regards K.B.

Long Time Since
Long Time Since
Offered by alanpearcey
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Long Time Since (Audio CD)
I was looking for a singer song writer with a new slant on Irish Music and to my delight I found the album Long Time Since by Noel Lenaghan it is well worth listening to and it is a good price as well:)Long Time Since

Collected - The Best Of Massive Attack : Greatest Hits
Collected - The Best Of Massive Attack : Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 Feb 2012
This C.d. is for the time being my number one choice when I am driving my car , it is just what is needed to pass the time on a long trip Great Buy :)

75mm Light Duty Top Plate Braked Swivel Castor
75mm Light Duty Top Plate Braked Swivel Castor
Offered by Coldene Castors and Wheels
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Nov 2011
Great buy, I was asked by a friend to design a simple storage system where he could work away repairing old watches and clocks , and not have the problem of clearing his work away so with the help of 75mm light duty top plate braked swivel castors the problem was solved as now he just wheels his work bench away to the cupboard closes the door job done :)

HP Original 350/351 Combo-Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges (Black/Tri-colour)
HP Original 350/351 Combo-Pack Inkjet Print Cartridges (Black/Tri-colour)
Price: 20.92

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, 1 Oct 2011
I have been using H.P. Inkjet print cartridge for a long time now and keep using them they our first class 100% + delivered well on time:)

Table Runner (Green) in a Shamrock Design. Beautifully embroidered tablelinen to grace your table on St Patrick's Day, or to dress the tables at your Irish Wedding, Engagement Party or other Irish Celebrations, also ideal for Easter and Christmas Dining Gifts and Celebrations. FREE SHIPPING!
Offered by Celtic Glass Designs
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 23 July 2011
Celtic Glass supply what they advertise there products take the worry out of getting gifts for weddings, birthdays etc. I was looking for something different, so I was delighted when my order arrived on time and the tablelinen was so beautiful I nearly kept it for my self :) Many Thanks CELTIC Glass

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8