Profile for K. barr > Reviews

CAT Caterpillar Workwear Thermal Gripper Gloves Work Gloves - Large
Offered by Brixworkwear
Price: 5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flexible gloves, 18 Oct 2013
Great Gloves that are fit for the purpose of keeping hand protected from dirt, dust, etc, the gloves can be worn when using hand tools like hammer,saw, etc . The glove it self has a rubber type palm with lots of grip , I am very pleased with my purchase and they also keep the hand clean and warm

Barbie Train to Trot Tawny
Barbie Train to Trot Tawny
Offered by san direct
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Barbie Train to Trot Tawny (Toy)
We bought this gift for are grand daughters Birthday and she just loved her new Barbie doll and horse , well worth the money

Reminiscences of my Irish journey in 1849
Reminiscences of my Irish journey in 1849
by Thomas Carlyle 1795-1881
Price: 6.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Dip into History, 21 Aug 2013
Great Book .......Found the old style English spelling a little hard to follow but for me that made the book a little more interesting but beware this book was written at a time when life was a lot harder than now days , at least I hope WE NEVER RETURN TO THOSE DAYS again????????

PC Laptop to HD LCD LED Plasma TV 15 pin VGA with Jack Audio Cable 2m
PC Laptop to HD LCD LED Plasma TV 15 pin VGA with Jack Audio Cable 2m
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 8.87

1.0 out of 5 stars I never got my cable to hate it??????????????, 21 Aug 2013
I am sorry to say that I never got my cable I wrote twice to this supplier with out an answer so in the end I claimed my money back and, have just ordered from another supplier . I just hope I have no bother with them . Any way to save you time or wasting your time waiting on an order FORGET about this company . SORRY I HAVE TO WRITE THIS........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 10:27 AM BST

Solar Wall Lights - Pack Of 4 - Includes Fittings - LED Bulb
Solar Wall Lights - Pack Of 4 - Includes Fittings - LED Bulb
Offered by Shop Monk
Price: 7.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Second set, 16 Aug 2013
This is my second set of these wall lights , they are small and I have them on the fencing around my small garden they are nice buy they do not light up like an out side lamp any way I like them as does my friends :)

Simply Maple Spice Syrup 1 Litre (Pack of 2)
Simply Maple Spice Syrup 1 Litre (Pack of 2)
Price: 14.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product for the money, 16 Aug 2013
Good value for the money would buy again but remember this is not a pure maple syrup but is great with pancakes

Selected Homme 16031212 Men's Shirt Mazarine Blue X-Large
Selected Homme 16031212 Men's Shirt Mazarine Blue X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars made for the little people, 16 Aug 2013
I gave this shirt to my sisters son who has just turned 15 years old because to be honest it did not fit the size I would guess would be a small medium fit not an x-l allow the material was not bad ....sorry to say :(

Evolution 280W Mini Belt Sander
Evolution 280W Mini Belt Sander
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sander, 19 July 2013
This little mini sander is in a class of its own , I have used it on a few little project's so far and it is great, but as with all machinery make sure all health and safety rules are obeyed, as this is a powerful machine and all materials should be held in a clamp or vice as it is a BELT sander happy sanding:)

Quality Leather Wing Cap Brogue Oxford Black Shoes UK 8
Quality Leather Wing Cap Brogue Oxford Black Shoes UK 8
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: 17.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 19 July 2013
I am well pleased with my new brogues they look good and will go well with my suit for my sons wedding , so for the look and the cost first class , uppers are made from leather soles are a hard plastic which is not a problem so Street 101 Many Thanks:)

1953 Birthday Gift - 1953 I Heart CD and Greeting Card
1953 Birthday Gift - 1953 I Heart CD and Greeting Card
Offered by Herbys Gifts Ltd
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty gift, 6 July 2013
This was bought for my wife's friend's sixth birthday, as a little novelty gift . it went down well so nice gift:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8