Profile for K. barr > Reviews

Thomas the Tank Engine Whizz Watch
Thomas the Tank Engine Whizz Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars i never received it, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Thomas the Tank Engine Whizz Watch
I was disappointed with the fact that my order was not able to be meet. As I was informed that it had been damaged in the post and it had been returned to sender by the post office . This was a gift for Christmas for my nephew which as above he never got .

Billabong Buck Men's Jacket Olive Medium
Billabong Buck Men's Jacket Olive Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Gave This Jacket as a Gift to my Daughters Boyfriends, 25 Dec 2013
I was my Daughters boy friends secret Santa and to be honest we had a Limit of 40 which is fair enough, but on seeing this Jacket I bought it for him for a little bit more , but his reaction was unbelievable it was price less he was just full of delight so Thank you any way bottom line great BUY

0.01ct Diamond Necklace 925 Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant 45cm Chain + extender by Miore MSL001N
Price: 37.13

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife really Loves this Pendent, 21 Dec 2013
I bought this pendent for my wife as a Birthday gift and I was well pleased when she opened the gift , and expressed how much she Loved her new present:)

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Radio Controlled 1/24 Scale Car - Colour may vary - (Officially Licenced)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Christmas Gift, 15 Dec 2013
Delighted with this remote controlled car allow I have not opened the packaging the box looks great I will wrap in Christmas Paper and I am sure my nephew will love his Gift My thanks :)

NEW Radio Remote Control Skyline GTR 4 Wheel Drive Drift Racing Car Rechargeable

5.0 out of 5 stars This Car is just a touch of class, 13 Dec 2013
This is a Class Car it looks Great and form ordering to delivering 100% Service. This is a Christmas present AND i CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MY SONS FACE ON THE BIG DAY:)

Biofreeze 110g Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
Biofreeze 110g Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HELP, 12 Dec 2013
I AM HAPPY WITH THIS GEL, IT DOES NOT CURE, BUT SURE DOES , HELP RELIEVE THE PAIN IN MY ANKLE

Illumini 13-inch Globe Touch Lamp with Bulb
Illumini 13-inch Globe Touch Lamp with Bulb
Price: 14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Dec 2013
This Globe is a Gift and now I have it , it could end up in my ho#

THIS IS A GIFT AND IT IS A GREAT BUT I JUST LOVE SWITCHING IT ON AND OFF :)

Maeve Binchy: The Biography
Maeve Binchy: The Biography
by Piers Dudgeon
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book by a wonderful Lady ., 28 Nov 2013
This is a great book by a Lady who will and is missed for her fantastic writings a most buy .

Liverpool FC Hoodie
Liverpool FC Hoodie
Offered by Soccermall
Price: 20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Product, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Liverpool FC Hoodie (Misc.)
This Hoodie is a present for my sons Birthday which he is well pleased with I ordered on the the 25th and received on the 27th his actual Birthday so Many Thanks for a Great service and Product :)

MET-Rx Supreme Whey 2268 g Chocolate Pure Protein Shake Powder
MET-Rx Supreme Whey 2268 g Chocolate Pure Protein Shake Powder
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition
Price: 33.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Nov 2013
This powder is a great value for money it helps me with my training which requires lots of protein .....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8