Profile for C. Esaw > Reviews

Content by C. Esaw

C. Esaw "Film Freak" (Nottinghamshire UK)

Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Season 5 [DVD] [2006]
Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Season 5 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Brad Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 10 May 2010
Started watching this comedy at the beginning of the year when I was off work sick. It is without doubt the funniest comedy I have seen in ages mainly because, as I am sure it is the case with quite a few, it reflects my family perfectly. My Mother-in-Law is "Marie"! So one by one I started to collect the Seasons and am now awaiting delivery of Season 6. I highly recommend 'Everybody Loves Raymond' to any who is in need of cheering up - as they say laughter is the best therapy!

Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 150 ml
Hugo Boss Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 150 ml
Offered by European Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars The Usual, 10 Feb 2010
This is a regular purchase to be honest as this is the hubby's usual choice of smelly! But on Amazon it's a good price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Sex!, 10 Feb 2010
Actually ordered the Calvin Klein for Men Collection but received the Calvin Klein for Women collection. Unfortunately as it was a Christmas present by the time it arrived it was too late to change. However, I kept the Women's collection as a present to myself and it is fab! Assuming both collections are pretty much the same this makes for a nice little present!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss Sixty keeps Little Miss Happy, 10 Feb 2010
a Christmas present for my 18 year old daughter. Cannot go wrong with this as she loves it. Also a good price.

And When Did You Last See Your Father? [DVD]
And When Did You Last See Your Father? [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Broadbent

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 24 Aug 2009
wasn't expecting much from this DVD but was pleasantly surprised. I should imagine that many might relate to this film. Worth viewing.