Profile for D. E. Smith > Reviews

Content by D. E. Smith

D. E. Smith (Pudsey, England)

15 XL ColourDirect Ink Cartridges Replacement For Epson Expression imprimeur XP510 XP600 XP605 XP610 XP615 XP620 XP625 XP700 XP720 XP800 XP810 XP820 Printer
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost arrived before I ordered it., 24 Aug. 2015
This item was ordered on Saturday 22nd August, delivered Sunday 23rd August.
Need I say more.
Packaging very good, does what it says on the box.
Extremely satisfied.

Seagate Expansion 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One
Offered by MAGNATURAL Magnetic copper bracelet bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 30 April 2013
Lovely black box, no problems, sits on top of my PC. Delighted with it. Would highly recommend this hard drive

Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer
Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer I have ever used, 30 April 2013
I bought this printer for printing DVD's, and it does it beautifully, the price for a printer which prints DVD's is usually twice as much, I cannot fault this printer, except to say, and this might be my own fault for not reading the instructions, if printing on photo paper the prepared side needs to be facing downwards, I am still using the inks that came with it after printing some 20 DVD's and some A4 black ink pages.
I am absolutely delighted with it.

Canon PIXMA MG6250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)

4.0 out of 5 stars This does print DVDs, Honest, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought this product because it is capable of printing directly onto DVDs, after installing I then looked for the instructions on how to print one, there aren't any in the pdf manual, eventually I did manage to find something that gave me the instructions, unfortunately I can't remember where it was, but it did print successfully, but the software is not as good Epson in my opinion, you don't have as many options.

As far as normal printing goes it is a lot faster than the Epson R300 I had been using, and the print quality is equal to Epson. The paper tray is under the printer and you pull out the sliding tray to fill, but it does not warn you when you are running out of paper, you just get a requester on screen telling you it is out of paper.

After these quibbles, I must admit I do like it.

Sony ICD-UX512 - Digital voice recorder - flash 2 GB - WMA, AAC, MP3, LPCM - gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, 1 Feb. 2012
This machine does ,as the saying goes,"everything it says on the box".

I use it mainly as a recorder for a club I am secretary of at committee meetings, I am suprised how much I used to miss, now it is all down in black and white, or at least recorded.

Great machine, saves me a lot of writing.

VHS to DVD 5.0 HD (PC)
VHS to DVD 5.0 HD (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars VHS to DVD, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: VHS to DVD 5.0 HD (PC) (CD-ROM)
This product is the easiest and most reliable I have used to transfer/convert VHS onto a computer.

I have a lot of home made VHS tapes of holidays etc. and when transferred to PC and then edited again onto DVD, the quality is exactly the same as the VHS copy.

Excellent product.

Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus & Photo and Videoshow Soundpool 6 (PC DVD)
Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus & Photo and Videoshow Soundpool 6 (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus, 19 May 2009
This is a video editing programme at a price you cannot go wrong with, but it is not a programme for beginners.
The amount of things this prog. can do are unbelievable for the price when compared with Prem. Pro.
If you are new to video editing you will have to spend a lot of time getting used to it, but it will be worth it with the professional results you can get.
One thing about it is the fact that it is compatible with AVCHD.
I felt that the instruction manuals you get could be made a lot more understandable, and have a lot more information in them.
For the money this is an excellent programme.
If you want a very good programme to edit your video footage at a very reasonable price, buy it.