Profile for BikerBaz > Reviews

BikerBaz

Sram Road QuickView Garmin Computer Mount - Black/Silver
Sram Road QuickView Garmin Computer Mount - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to the Garmin equivalent, 28 Feb 2014
Easy to fit but remember you will need a small Torx driver not a hex. Gives a very solid mount and allows me great flexibility in positioning my Garmin. Good price too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Feb 2014
Best blades ever and at a fraction of the price for similar blades from that great big high street motoring store. I will certainly be buying these again. I would have purchased a rear screen blade as well but I found it impossible to identify as a single blade or buy as a set of three.

ONE HP P1102w High Quality Remanufactured toner cartridge CE285A replacement for HP printers M1132MFP, M1212NF, P1100, P1102, P1102w by Printing Pleasure PREMIUM PRODUCTS
Offered by Cartridges Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars toner, 27 Dec 2013
It's black and it's not HP. It's better Cos it's just as good but far cheaper. I will never buy a full price toner again.

Canyon Cutter, 7 Inch
Canyon Cutter, 7 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Canyon 7" Bike Cable Cutter, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Canyon Cutter, 7 Inch (Sports)
Does what it say's on the tin. I don't cut enough cables to justify a more expensive Pro quality cutter. Tried cutting cables with ordinary electrical side cutters but just ended up with chewed up ends that didnt work. These were the cheapest I could find and have worked brilliantly for 3 cables so far, saving me the bother of a trip to the LBS to get the ends clipped and capped.