Profile for Mel > Reviews

Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset
Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset
Offered by CargoSales24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little set, 15 April 2013
My dinosaur mad 3 year old LOVES these. They're a really good size and are nice and soft (& they look quite friendly for dinosaurs haha) They're a huge hit with him, therefore a huge hit with me!!

Let's Get Ready for School
Let's Get Ready for School
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 April 2013
Bought this to put away for my 3 year old, (soon to be 4), who is starting pre-school nursery this year. It is a really lovely quality book and a fantastic idea :)

Let's Get Ready for School Simple Maths
Let's Get Ready for School Simple Maths
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 15 April 2013
I am OVER THE MOON with this :) I ordered this to put away for my little'n for Christmas (Yes... I like to start early haha) He is 3 now, and starts pre-school nursery this September, so i thought this may help him when he starts 'simple maths' :)

Hen Party Pink sash
Hen Party Pink sash
Offered by QuidSave

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Hen Party Pink sash (Toy)
Ordered for a Hen Weekend in a few weeks time! It looks fab. I ordered other sashes from the same range too. Lovely, Brilliant Quality material :) Thank You!

Hen Party Bride to Be Sash
Hen Party Bride to Be Sash
Offered by GreatDeals4you

New Junior Space Hopper - Blue
New Junior Space Hopper - Blue
Offered by mtxtoys

4.0 out of 5 stars (VERY) Early Christmas Present :), 15 April 2013
Ordered this to put away for my little'n for Christmas. He had a fantastic time on these at a friends party a week or two ago, although at 3 he was just a little too little for them. So, i thought by Christmas, it would be perfect for him :)

MOTHER OF THE GROOM SASH
MOTHER OF THE GROOM SASH
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

Mother of the Bride Hen Party Sash
Mother of the Bride Hen Party Sash
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

This review is from: Mother of the Bride Hen Party Sash

TeckNet® MT-095 3.5mm Universal FM Transmitter With Build in Rechargeable Battery + 2.1A Multi Car Charger - Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Mar. 2013
I can't get over how cheap this was, in comparison to the one i bought a year or so ago (Which broke) I paid around £50 for my first one... This was so reasonable i kinda expected it not to work - But it does :) It's great. I love it

Guess How Much I Love You
Guess How Much I Love You
by Sam McBratney
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess How Much I LOVE this book... LOADS!, 28 Mar. 2013
I truly love this book. My son's godmother bought him this when he was born. & i read it to him regularly from him being a newborn. He still enjoys it now at 3. It really is such a lovely story...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3